• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What are some restaurants you keep returning to?

Topolinos, Steakhouse 71 and although not a restaurant, i must go to Le Petit Cafe at Riviera EVERY trip for double espresso. In my opinion, to date it's the Best and most authentic espresso on property.
Speaking of Riviera--Primo Piatto is a MUST do counter service every trip when we go to DHS. Love that place.

Homecomin'....man we LOVE this place. I wanted to try it back in 2017 and DH was pretty hesitant as he didn't understand the fuss over fried chicken. But he's a good egg and went along and WOW we both instantly fell in love! We have been back every trip since.

Boma....this place taught us that soup is not an appetizer. It's a main course! We.love everything about it. Breakfast is amazing too. We go here anytime we stay at AKL or are visiting AK.

Steakhouse 71...have been in love with this place since it was The Wave. Never disappoints

I would love to try more restaurants but we have so many favorites it is hard to add on new places. We do maybe 70% favorites/30% new on our trips.

Crystal Palace breakfast
Liberty Tree tavern lunch(mostly for the dessert, we don’t do it each trip now that the lunch isn’t a la cart though)
Ohana breakfast
Trex (for the kids)
Beaches and Cream
Sci Fi lunch

'Ohana breakfast, Cali Grill, Crystal Palace breakfast, Trattoria al Forno and Yachtsman are all repeats. Victoria & Albert's when we can get Queen Victoria's Room. YUM!

Geyser Point and Topolino's will be return-tos after last trip. Both were deeelish.
What did you like at Geyser Point? We will be returning to WL in Dec. and our first time at GP.

Via Napoli, Hollywood Brown Derby Lounge, BOG, Beaches and Cream

This next trip we are only repeating HBD lounge and trying all new places. I'm happy about it. I feel like our trips became repeats. I am kinda sad about VN but DD really wants to try San Angel Inn so I'm happy about that. I may be able to sneak in VN one day though. I love pizza!

Our favorites are Skipper Canteen, Homecomin', Raglan Road, Wine Bar George, Boathouse, Boma, Geyser Point, and Steakhouse 71. A few weeks ago we were staying at BLT and made a dinner out of apps at the lounges on the monorail. That was a first for us, and something we definitely plan on doing again!

A few of my favorites:
Flying Fish
Narcossee
Homecomin’
La Hacienda
Chef de France (why don’t they have a bar so I can get French martinis anytime?!)

A few that I have enjoyed many times over the years. Not in any particular order. And of course, these are all just my opinion.

Flying Fish (Still a favorite of mine)
Narcoossees (Tradition. Always our first night since our first time at WDW)
Tiffins (Flat out best restaurant located within the confines of a park including Epcot)
Todd English's Bluezoo (IMO, the best restaurant other than V&A in WDW)
Shula's Steakhouse ( Best steak in WDW... Period. LOL)
California Grill (Great for the location, view, and still good food. Service can be spotty at times though)
Tusker House breakfast (Many of the same characters as Chef Mickey, but without the poor food, poor service, noise, and chaos)
Skipper Canteen (There is not a better restaurant located inside the Magic Kingdom)

Man, I feel like I always do the same places, but I enjoy them so much and don't get back to them as often as I'd like. My go-to's are:

Garden Grill - This is always a great experience with excellent food - that steak with chimichurri is so good!
Biergarten - Popular with my friends, the endless meats are sure to please and they have a fun show too.
Be Our Guest - I have never had a bad experience here, though I do not go every trip.
Earl of Sandwich - My arrival day staple for a Holiday Turkey Sandwich.
Satu'Li Canteen - I can never turn down the Cheeseburger Pods!

Also, I did used to do Tusker House a lot, but they changed some things and I didn't like it quite as much. It is still a solid choice though.

Via Napoli, Tusker House Breakfast & Ohana dinner. Going to all three in November and the rest of our meals are new to me which I am excited about!

Boma. Man, we love Boma. The variety, the fact that it's "different," the food is well-prepared (especially for a buffet), and it's in JAMBO HOUSE! Boma is one of our favorite restaurants anywhere.

Biergarten. Nothing super about it, but the food is good and we love sitting with others, the music, the interaction. My version of dinner theater, I guess!

Olivia's. Please don't tell anyone how good this is or it'll be impossible to get an ADR!

Polite Pig... not that we love BBQ but the food is always solid and we DO love sitting at the bar, drinking bourbon, so there's that!

New favorites are GF Cafe and Ale&Compass.

Raglan Road was a favorite but it's fallen by the wayside. Last 2 or 3 visits just weren't up to par... in fact, when DD went last Nov it was just plain not good, and expensive.

Nomad Lounge is a must do for us every trip.

We also return to Le Cellier often, not for the steak. We love to get the soup, poutine and mac n cheese! A decadent meal for sure, but fine if there's 4 of us.

Vegan here and travel with a vegetarian.

We always go to:
Grand Floridian Cafe (they have vegan items off the menu)
Yak & Yeti (also off-the-menu vegan items)
Rose & Crown
Woody's Lunchbox
Scat Cat's for the beignets (yes, they have vegan beignets)
Blaze Pizza with a side trip to Erin McKenna's

Currently off the list:
Mama Melrose (pathetic meal the last time we were there)
50s Prime Time (used to have a great vegan meal, now nada)
Tusker House (our former getaway day lunch, but the new menu doesn't appeal)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter