What are some restaurants you keep returning to?

Hoop Dee Doo is our big must-do, but we also seem to make San Angel Inn happen every time. There are lot of others that we tend to repeat - Biergarten, Cape May Cafe, Sanaa, Be Our Guest (though I don't actually know why we keep going back there). Honestly I really like to have a good mix of old favorites and new experiences on our trips, so I try to limit the repeats. Our last trip we FINALLY were able to make Cali Grill, and I think that's going to be making the repeat list for here on out though.

So many good restaurants, so little time. There's no one "must do" restaurant for us, although if we can, we like to hit "Beaches and Cream" for a No Way Jose Sundae.

Nomad lounge is our favorite, that we do every trip.... multiple times if a longer trip. It's our favorite place on property. Besides that:

Flying Fish
Narcoossee
Skipper Canteen
Tiffins
Oga's
French Slushy booth

These are the meals we plan our days around. We always try new places too....but these are our constants.

Edit:. I've always loved San Angel for the good food and amazing ambiance...if they keep the 50th desert cake it will go to our #1 forever 😁😄

I like Le Cellier, Chefs De France, and Boma. For the first two it is the atmosphere and theming that keeps me coming back. For Boma it is the variety of foods.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter