What are some wonderful Disney puzzles that are enjoyable?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
My mother has gotten a new hobby of doing puzzles and I was wondering if anyone knows where to find good Disney themed puzzles my mom would enjoy? Also do they have Tinker Bell puzzles too? Because Mom has always wanted a Tinker Bell puzzle but they seem to be scarce to find

My mother has gotten a new hobby of doing puzzles and I was wondering if anyone knows where to find good Disney themed puzzles my mom would enjoy? Also do they have Tinker Bell puzzles too? Because Mom has always wanted a Tinker Bell puzzle but they seem to be scarce to find

https://a.co/d/6TrJFUF

There's this one I found above after a quick search from Amazon, though it is also has Peter Pan, and I also know tnere are a few Disney Fairies brand collection puzzles but they tend to be more about a hundred piece set.

Could also go for some cute unofficial ones [saw some on Ebay.]

https://a.co/d/6TrJFUF

There's this one I found above after a quick search from Amazon, though it is also has Peter Pan, and I also know tnere are a few Disney Fairies brand collection puzzles but they tend to be more about a hundred piece set.

Could also go for some cute unofficial ones [saw some on Ebay.]
There are some Disney Fairies themed puzzles? Who makes them? I will have to look into these Disney Fairies puzzles because they would be perfect for Mom. Because she has some Thomas Kinkade Disney puzzles that she likes too. What about any Disneyland or Walt Disney World themed puzzles too?
Thank you very much for the info Unity
Dodger

I did a quick search of Tinkerbell jigsaw puzzles and found many, just not at the disney store.

The Disney puzzles sold at the parks are not good quality imo. The pieces are thin and prone to false fits. I have done a number of them but had the same experience - love the images though, which is why I keep trying.

I’m a big fan of the Ravensburger brand, and they have several Disney puzzles. The only Tinkerbell one I can think of is the Peter Pan one.

Ravensburger does make some fairy themed puzzles but they are surprisingly rare, expensive, and I don’t think they’re Disney.

IMG_0001.png

I found my mom a Disney Fairies puzzle at Amazon that has the main fairies and Tinker Bell in it that my mom liked when I showed it to her. I also found some nice Disney Princess puzzles and they looked amazing. Every Christmas I began a tradition of giving my mom Disney and other puzzles and she loves them

Sorry for a late reply, I finished this 1000 piece one yesterday. It's by a company called Schmidt.

Attachments

• 20240421_090830.jpg
    20240421_090830.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 0

Sorry for a late reply, I finished this 1000 piece one yesterday. It's by a company called Schmidt.
That sounds like a puzzle my mom would love A Squared. Is that puzzle a Tangled puzzle? I have never even heard of a puzzle company called Schmidt? Are they a famous puzzle company and what other Disney puzzles do they have?
Thank you so much for replying
Dodger

It is Thomas Kincaid Rapunzel. Its the floating lanterns scene and bit difficult to see on the picture I posted, in the background is Maximus, Mother Gothel, Stabbington brothers and Snuggly Duckling crowd. I had a look and in the USA they're available at Amazon and Walmart. Walmart priced around $29.95. Glad I could help DodgerGirl 🙂

It is Thomas Kincaid Rapunzel. Its the floating lanterns scene and bit difficult to see on the picture I posted, in the background is Maximus, Mother Gothel, Stabbington brothers and Snuggly Duckling crowd. I had a look and in the USA they're available at Amazon and Walmart. Walmart priced around $29.95. Glad I could help DodgerGirl 🙂
So that Tangled puzzle is a Thomas Kinkade Disney puzzle. My mom has a set of Thomas Kinkade Disney puzzles because she is a huge Thomas Kinkade fan and has some of his non-Disney puzzles too. I'll be sure to look out for that Tangled puzzle for my mom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter