WHAT ARE THE 3 POSSIBLE DINING ROTATIONS ON THE FANTASY?

mmouse37

DCL Diva!!
For a regular non themed 7 night Fantasy cruise what are the 3 possible dining rotations......looking to possibly be in Royal Court for formal night.

Thanks,

MJ

I would think it would be easier to request Royal Court for whatever night Formal Night is. It won't be guaranteed - like any request - but they will definitely try and honor it.

For a regular non themed 7 night Fantasy cruise what are the 3 possible dining rotations......looking to possibly be in Royal Court for formal night.

Thanks,

MJ
The possibilities that I have are pretty old, but it depended on which itinerary the ship was doing. Maybe someone will chime in with what rotation they had recently (and which itinerary).

The possibilities that I have are pretty old, but it depended on which itinerary the ship was doing. Maybe someone will chime in with what rotation they had recently (and which itinerary).
Thanks....

It would be for a Western Caribbean itinerary this August.

MJ

Thanks....

It would be for a Western Caribbean itinerary this August.

MJ
There were 2 different rotations for the Western back when I saved that information (Western A had one, and Western B and Western C had a different one).

But formal night was always the second night out, with semi-formal on night 6.

I agree it's probably best to ask for Royal Court on formal night than requesting a specific rotation.

Typical rotation is AER for MDR dining and on those sailings formal night is often first day at sea or day 2. So generally starting with E will get you R on day 2 and on formal night.

Agree with others to just ask for Royal Court on formal night.

I am sailing in May for 7 nights on the Fantasy and DCL confirmed Formal night is the second night and AERAERA is the order for the MDR.

Just returned from Fantasy Western in Feb., and we had formal 2nd night and AERAERA rotation. Enchanted wasn't too bad for formal night. FWIW

It can always change so literally just request X restaurant on X day. That way regardless of how it adjusts your request adjusts with it. We’ve had it switch “in the old days” between getting our key cards and getting to our room where we had an adjusted rotation waiting on our door 🤷🏻‍♀️

We asked to be in Animators on Pixar night on our January Fantasy it was easy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter