What are the chances of not getting activities on first cruise

Im on that same cruise!! I am worried about excursions as well as I am hearing that many are showing as sold out even for the Gold cruisers. Anyone know if they hold space back?

My first cruise was a Spring Break cruise on the Dream and I did all my selections at midnight on the first day that we could do online check-in. We were able to get the first PAT, our excursions and Palo Brunch on the sea day.

I booked about 3 months prior and was only able to book Palo dining and a character breakfast. Everything else was sold out

We just booked our activities for our first cruise, and we were able to get everything we wanted except for a cabana at CC. We booked the BBB for the two little ones, a martini tasting, the beach excursion we wanted in Nassau, and a Palo dinner. Agree with some of the others, you will be able to book everything, but it may not be at the perfect time slot. That being said, I had no complaints with what we ended up with! Oh, and get on the website at midnight Eastern (US) to do your activities once your window opens up. Someone mentioned that to me, and it worked out for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter