What are the most boring things in life?

Getting stuck at a very long traffic light (about 3-4 minutes). Most places, it's even illegal to check your cell phone.

staff meetings
Also mandatory training classes at work that have absolutely nothing to do with my job...

How about faculty meetings, (which are for teachers only) being labeled staff meetings (which means paraprofessionals and tutors also have to go) and then sitting there for an hour while teachers talk about stuff that paras and tutors have no connection to. Ugh! And none of our mandatory training has anything to do with making us better at doing our jobs, sigh.

I like playing football. NFL and College Football is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO boring. I also enjoyed playing Madden with my son and friends but they don't like playing against me. My offense is all Hail Mary passes, and my defense is all Blitz. I usually beat them by about 100 points.

I like playing football. NFL and College Football is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO boring. I also enjoyed playing Madden with my son and friends but they don't like playing against me. My offense is all Hail Mary passes, and my defense is all Blitz. I usually beat them by about 100 points.

How do you possibly score over 100 points in such a short game???? Also, you're bragging about beating a little kid in a video game :)

How do you possibly score over 100 points in such a short game???? Also, you're bragging about beating a little kid in a video game :)
LOL. Well, I haven't played Madden in about 15 years and that "little kid" was 18 then.

LOL. Well, I haven't played Madden in about 15 years and that "little kid" was 18 then.

Could still be little :). I have been craving Madden and bought a very old version off of amazon for about 3 dollars. It came, and when I put it in, it turned out to be a scam.

Could still be little :). I have been craving Madden and bought a very old version off of amazon for about 3 dollars. It came, and when I put it in, it turned out to be a scam.
He is 6' 5" and has been since he was about 15.. One of his friends is 6'8". No little in that group.

He is 6' 5" and has been since he was about 15.. One of his friends is 6'8". No little in that group.

You just have a response for everything, don't you? I'd kick your but in Madden. I prefer the run game with an occasional surprise pass. Too bad we can't play against each other online.

EDIT: And I just realized you would beat me because I gave up my whole strategy. :)

You just have a response for everything, don't you? I'd kick your but in Madden. I prefer the run game with an occasional surprise pass. Too bad we can't play against each other online.

EDIT: And I just realized you would beat me because I gave up my whole strategy. :)
I just answered your question. Only fair I have your strategy since you have mine

Medium length drives. Somehow 1-5 hours is super boring, but a 20+ hour drive to Disney isn't.

I agree. I've been an AP for 3 years and the 1.5 hour drive was fine, but it has gotten old. Especially since we only spend about 3 hours there.

Hey... I bought an XBOX1 yesterday and Madden 21. If I can figure out how to play online, would you like me to completely defeat your pass game with my run game?

When I was doing litigation there was this thing called "Motion Hour" where all the lawyers who had a pending motion would gather in a judge's courtroom and wait for our motion to be called. If it's something that could get resolved in 5 minutes or less, we'd do it there--if it was going to take longer than that, you'd let the judge know and he'd have his clerk schedule us for another hearing date.

So sitting in Motion Hour and waiting through other lawyers' boring motions to do your own boring motion (or worse yet, get scheduled for yet another date) was about the most boring thing I could imagine.

When I was doing litigation there was this thing called "Motion Hour" where all the lawyers who had a pending motion would gather in a judge's courtroom and wait for our motion to be called. If it's something that could get resolved in 5 minutes or less, we'd do it there--if it was going to take longer than that, you'd let the judge know and he'd have his clerk schedule us for another hearing date.

So sitting in Motion Hour and waiting through other lawyers' boring motions to do your own boring motion (or worse yet, get scheduled for yet another date) was about the most boring thing I could imagine.

Ha! That's why, even though I'm smart enough to be a lawyer, I never had the desire. And, no, I'm not being smug or narcissistic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter