What are the most unique/special items you have had at a Disney restaurant?

Hi Debbie

I hope you enjoy the suggestion. You sit at tables with other people, which some people hate, but we have had pretty good luck in that area. Last time we had a quiet couple but we got them loosened up before we got done eating. LOL The entertainment is fun also. Sit down front and your kids will be able to interact better.

Slightly Goofy/Linda

Disney snow cones rock, but are very hard to find for some reason. We have the best luck at MGM....

The Kitchen Sink at Beaches and Cream....

Mickey Mouse pancakes - who doesn't love those?

Mom's picnic punch (Prime Time 50's Cafe) not for kiddies (alcoholic drink w/ light up ice cubes!!!) there is a non-alcoholic version for kids too w/ sprite.

Apple Pie (Counter Service in America at Epcot) Best ever!!!! Better than Grandma's it so good.

Try the beach bomb at Ohana. :) It is a treat. :) My dad ordered it and we all laughed hysterically. A 58 year old man ordering a giant sized snocone in a sand pail struck us funny at the time. It was actually really good!!! We asked for several bowls and spoons. Dad 'shoveled' us all out a serving. :)

Fresh pineapple with caramel sauce at Ohana. I must admit that the caramel sauce seems to be getting a lot thinner lately though :( It used to leave a nice thick coating on the pineapple.......now it just drips off.

Many, many years ago at Narcoosee's, I had alligator spread to smear on the crackers in the bread basket they brought out.

I really enjoyed it, but I don't know if they still serve it.

We love the cheese/pate board at Chefs de France. Cheeses, Sausages, Pate and greens with gherkins, etc. I make every bite different....wash it down with a cold white or a kir royale and I'm in heaven.

The "Kitchen Sink" at Beaches and Cream is something you won't forget LOL .. just bring an appetite ... and about six friends!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter