• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What are the odds of getting a FP for FOP at 60 days out?

I could've gotten one for day 63, but later in the afternoon/evening than I wanted. For day 67 I had the choice of times morning, afternoon and evening. So basically, the later in your trip you are trying for, the higher the likelihood and even if it's near the end of your trip, book that days fastpasses first, you don't have to go in chronological order when booking.

How late was the Day 63 option, do you remember? - I'm hoping to get afternoon FoP FPs for 60+2; your "late afternoon" on Day 63 gives me hope! - also, I'm traveling in mid-April which seems like it might be lighter on crowds....

If your a morning person, I would suggest just getting there early and heading straight up to Pandora. The wait probably wouldn't be that long if you head there at the start of the day.

If your a morning person, I would suggest just getting there early and heading straight up to Pandora. The wait probably wouldn't be that long if you head there at the start of the day.
I don’t know if this is true. People have reported 2 hour waits within minutes of park opening. If you want a short line at rope drop, you need to arrive at least an hour before rope drop and be prepared for pushing.

I guess could be true. Depending on when you go. I was lucky enough to go before Irma and they opened the park an hour early, we didn't know that and arrived a half an hour late and still made it through in thirty minutes.

How late was the Day 63 option, do you remember? - I'm hoping to get afternoon FoP FPs for 60+2; your "late afternoon" on Day 63 gives me hope! - also, I'm traveling in mid-April which seems like it might be lighter on crowds....

This was a few months ago, so don't quote me exactly (aging memory to blame lol), but it was somewhere in around 4:30 - 5:00. It was definitely pre-dinner time.

We are a party of 2, which makes it a bit easier as well.

Getting on right when window opens, I was able to get FP+ for December at 60+5, albeit after grabbing 7DMT at MK, I went back to look and there were still FP+ open for FOP on +2 through +4 as well, albeit later.

For sure keep checking if you don’t get one at first! I was blocked on my upcoming trip at 61 days, but I checked daily and finally got one at 50 days out.

I think your chances are really good at 60+5. I had my pick of times for family of four 60+3 when I did it (and our 60+3 happens to be the week of big Christmas ramp up in crowds). We are doing two half days in AK - our first evening (bc I got Navi and a TH res) and our third morning for FOP and KS. Good luck! Let us know how it goes!!!

Right at 60 there were none available for our trip. We booked it for 60+5. Then we ended up finding another at 60+1 a few days later that presumably somebody cancelled.

I got one at my 60 day mark, from 6 -7pm. I logged into My Disney Experience at 6am (CST) and the FP+ were all gone for that day 6 minutes later.

We just got back from our trip yesterday. We got to AK about an hour after it opened and got in line for the River Journey which was a 90 minute wait. While in line for that I kept checking to see if I could get a FP for FOP. I got one for 12:20 - 1:20pm for that day. You never know.... keep trying :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter