What are the parks missing for you?

ShellB8585

DIS Veteran
Hi all!

I am getting super excited about visiting DLP in a couple weeks and it is on my mind a LOT at the mo and since I know you all get it I am letting out here a bit Sorry!!

I have a couple questions (i'm interested in everyones opinion)

1, Which are your fave rides? 1 from each park if you like.

Mine are RnRC at DS and BTM at DL

2, What 1 thing do you think is missing at the parks

For me it's a really good water ride. My fave ride in the US parks is splash mountain and I really really wish they could have that or something similar in the Paris parks
Looking forward to seeing what you think :flower3:

1: BTM and ToT
2: Test Track or Cars Land.
I would doubt if Splash Mountain would ever get the green light, too cold in winter to get wet.

1: BTM and ToT (although now we're not just grown ups travelling my priorities will be very different on this trip!)

2: Before I had a baby to think of I'd have said Soarin' (which would still be an awesome addition)

But the parks could really do with better meet and greets. It's ludicrous to me the way the princess pavillion is set up. You can't meet a princess unless you're willing to queue for 2 hours and even after that you can't guarantee who you'll see.

Why not have each princess have their own meet? And offer FPs for them! Drives me crazy as basically my daughter won't be able to meet any princesses (she's too little to understand why she's stuck in queue for hours!)

1) Pirates, after going on the one at WDW last year I'm looking forward to this even more than usual! It's just so much better at DLP! I'm a proper wimp when it comes to rides so POTC is just enough excitement for me! At the Studios, I know it's not a ride but I love Animagique. Will be gutted if it goes!

2) Totally in agreement with Torsie, I think Soarin' would be a fab addition and better meet and greets are so needed! I have no idea how people manage with little ones in queues several hours long!

Aside from attractions, I'd also like to see magicbands and a photopass service in line with the WDW memory maker :)

I haven't been yet, I'm going in June. But I think that my husband and I are really going to miss the Jungle Cruise. It is one of our favorite rides. Why didn't they include a Jungle Cruise in DLP.

I would imagine the reason there is no jungle cruise is the fact that it is very reliant on your guide's communication skills to bring some humour to the experience. The many different languages of DLP visitors makes such a ride a non starter in Paris.

Oh I do love POTC. I completely agree DLPs is better than WDW. Of the 3 I have been on I would have to say Disneyland CA is best followed closely by DLP then WDW distant 3rd!

AH, you can tell it's been a while since I was last at a Disney park in the states I forgot all sbout the Jungle Cruise. I agree with Caspdex though, the issue with the Paris Park is Europe has so many languages to contend with it must be a lot harder for them to incorporate things. I must admit hearing Mickey Mouse in French for the first time was a bit of a shock to the system haha. I do think they do a great job for the English speaking visitors though.

My favourite rides are BTMRR in the Disneyland Park and Crush's Coaster in the Studios.

I would like them to add either a Soarin ride, maybe Soarin Over Europe or Toy Story Mania.

I would also like there to be more photopass photographers around the parks like there are in the US parks.

My favourites are Buzz Lightyear and Ratatouille.

I really miss the daily shows they used to do, would be great to see them back. Also, character teatime! A nice character interaction which was much cheaper than the dining options.

I would just like to see more good customer interaction by the CM's. That is the biggest difference between the parks for me. I like to be able to chat with the CM's, learn about their joys from working at Disney and also feel as if we matter as guests. We try to remember to say thanks to them because without them, we would not be on holiday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter