What are the passport books?

GPmice

Earning My Ears
We were at DLR over the weekend and saw quite a few people carrying little passport-type books. It looked like they were getting to jump to the front of the lines like with a FP. Does anybody know what these were?

We were at DLR over the weekend and saw quite a few people carrying little passport-type books. It looked like they were getting to jump to the front of the lines like with a FP. Does anybody know what these were?

I saw this too and was wondering. It seemed like they were for ride assistance for ppl with special needs. We saw several ppl in wheel chairs with them and on one ride a family with a young boy had one. We watched them get on the ride and all seemed fine but at the end of the ride the little boy was having a melt down. I assumed he has emotional issues.

Perhaps the reason why they have books is because Disney is limiting the rides that ppl can go on or controlling them kind of like fast passes so that line does not get too long.

Were they white with Green trim and a small picture on the front? If so those are the Disability Cards.

They basically wait around the same amount of time as everyone else but they get a return time instead so they don't have to wait in the regular line.

Were they white with Green trim and a small picture on the front? If so those are the Disability Cards.

They basically wait around the same amount of time as everyone else but they get a return time instead so they don't have to wait in the regular line.

Yes, that must be what they were. Thanks!

There was the very vocal complaining in the beginning but every time i have been since then its has seemed fine

How do these seem to working out?

Used it in April of this year, and it worked well . Especially to park hope, by the time you made it to the other park you either could walk on or had a very short wait time. I liked how respectful the kiosk staff where too , and extremely helpful . And sometimes you could take the card to the line staff and they would give you a return time . But I think that was solely dependent on the staff on the day. Knowing that I could get a time , then go and sit and wait , then come back was great!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter