What are the pros/cons of your home state?

Pros:
Weather
Natural beauty
Lots of things to do
Great food
Multi cultural
Open minded/accepting
Forward thinking
Great health care

Cons:
Expensive
Expensive
Expensive
Crowded

Pros:
Weather
Natural beauty
Lots of things to do
Great food
Multi cultural
Open minded/accepting
Forward thinking
Great health care

Cons:
Expensive
Expensive
Expensive
Crowded
Ditto...... And there are tons of activities and schooling choices for people with special needs here.... My boss moved up from LA 2 years ago to go to a great school she heard about for her autistic son. She said LAUSD was decent but not as good as the school in Seattle she sends her son to now. She said he did a 180 after starting to go there.

Ditto...... And there are tons of activities and schooling choices for people with special needs here.... My boss moved up from LA 2 years ago to go to a great school she heard about for her autistic son. She said LAUSD was decent but not as good as the school in Seattle she sends her son to now. She said he did a 180 after starting to go there.

LAUSD is notoriously bad for special education. We are in a district that excels at programming for special education, but most other districts in the surrounding areas are absolute trash. It is so important to find the right fit for your child. Glad your friend found that for her son.

Pros: Small community where everyone knows you.

Cons: Small community where everyone knows you.

EDIT: I thought it said home town. lol.

Last edited:
pro-it's not the state i was born and raised in which is whack a doodles

con-all the people from the state i was born and raised in that move up here and want to change it INTO said whack a doodle state (i get the appeal of the tax benefits and the lower cost of living here but seriously-if you LOVE 'the vibe' and 'the way things worked' in our former state so freaking much just stay there).

Pros:
Weather
Natural beauty
Lots of things to do
Great food
Multi cultural
Open minded/accepting
Forward thinking
Great health care

Cons:
Expensive
Expensive
Expensive
Crowded

All of these things plus some really great theme parks!

Pros-weather, different scenery
Cons-expensive and other things I cannot discuss without getting points

Pros: Lots of natural beaury
Ocean, baby! Plenty of fresh seafood (if you have the $$$)

Cons: Winter is too cold and lasts WAY too long.
We are a long way from anywhere. I miss affordable "nearby" airfare, live quality theater, amazing restaurants, ballet, being able to buy unique items, foods, spices, etc. Yes, there's online ordering for some of this stuff, but it's not the same.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter