What are the stupid things you worry about while planning your trip?

On a side note, THANK YOUR HIGHER POWER today that you were NOT on the Jet Blue New York to Las Vega$ flight that diverted to Texas because the pilot lost his marbles, and the co-pilot locked him out of the cockpit, and took over the flight while passengers SUBDUED the pilot.

THIS IS NOT A JOKE- happened here in the States today. :scared1:

I know thats crazy. I really hope everyone was ok but more for the poor pilot who seemed to have had some sort of mental break down. Its sad when that happens but in a way like that is even more terrifying.

Was it not jet blue that the guy took the emergency slide to get away?

Haha, I had to laugh reading the RnR comments. I told my daughter the other day that when we go back I don't know if I can handle riding RnR again. I swear, the first five seconds of it are the worst feeling I have ever had (outside of labor lol)- like my insides are coming out. I just can't breathe it's so intense. Once I get past that, I'm ok. But the power you feel at the beginning is just ..... well... I don't know the exact word for it. :eek:

I've got to agree with this one! I remember thinking I was gonna die for the first few seconds and can't remember a single other thing about that ride, but the feeling of impending death :scared1:

My other major worries are:

How crowded it's going to be? We'd never heard of Jersey week before we booking...turned out that's the 2nd week we'll be there.

Husband's never been before and i'm worried he'll hate it.

We're got a house rabbit and I'm worried about leaving him! A guy from work is hopefully house-sitting but I'm worried he wont look after him properly or he'll get sick or something.

It happened again!:eek:

I had the dream :sad2:

I planned and planned and planned, only to arrive at Magic Kingdom and find everything rearranged without prior notice! :scared1: Fantasyland was where Tomorrowland was supposed to be and so on..... On top of all that, there were no maps available.

Over a year to go before our next trip and I am already having this nightmare AND as I type I am feeling the anxiety from my dream :headache:

It should go away by noon, I HOPE!

DD11 complaining the entire time.

(When I was 15 and my brother was 12, my parents took us to WDW and videotaped a lot of it. In almost all footage, my brother and I are fighting. :headache: I'm afraid karma will get me. :rotfl: )

it would be kinda nice if Jack Sparrow ws at the front of the park.....:rolleyes1

sorry about the videos: they are reminders, aren't they?
:scared1:

It happened again!:eek:

I had the dream :sad2:

I planned and planned and planned, only to arrive at Magic Kingdom and find everything rearranged without prior notice! :scared1: Fantasyland was where Tomorrowland was supposed to be and so on..... On top of all that, there were no maps available.

Over a year to go before our next trip and I am already having this nightmare AND as I type I am feeling the anxiety from my dream :headache:

It should go away by noon, I HOPE!

:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter