What are you a former supporter of?

Marvel Comics*

*This does not apply to the Marvel Cinematic Universe as it has surpassed the comics in every way.

I used to be an avid follower of the Philadelphia Flyers (hockey.) After I moved here I couldn't get the games anymore on TV, so I stopped following them. Recently, I found that I could get the games again but I've just lost interest.

MLB was my first sports love, but the current system has driven me away. I'll always love the Reds, but I haven't watched a complete MLB game in years.

The Red Sox. I haven't been a fan since they traded Nomar. It wasn't just that they traded him, but that they trashed him in the media to try to make it seem like he wanted to leave instead of being professional about it.

I was a former supporter of staying at a WDW Resort, but the prices are so outrageous now that I’m now a supporter of staying at a Homewood Suites off property where I have a large room, kitchen and a free breakfast.

My love of Disney. Haven't cared about the parks since 2012. They got a reprieve in 2018 when I discovered Fort Wilderness. Went during COVID to meet a group from the camping forum here. I enjoyed being with the group, but since everything else was shut down there was nothing to do. I felt wearing a mask on a golf cart at 20 mph on the road 50' from another living human was a bit much. Trail's End buffet was probably my favorite restaurant on property and the buffet still isn't open. Finally, their politics was the last straw for my wife and I.
Why am I on a fan site seems to be the question always asked. First, I belonged to another Disney forum but haven't been back there for years. I joined this one because they have a dedicated Fort Wilderness forum. I also thought I could be of assistance as we've been going for over 30 years and I had some knowledge to share. Sadly since the reopening much of my legacy knowledge is useless and no longer applies.
So, used to be a supporter of Disney and now I'm not.

Silver Oak and Caymus. Used to like these wines before the posers moved in and they descended into useless swill.

I have maintained my Cleveland Browns loyalty despite not living there since 1985, but sadly will no longer support them with the Deshaun Watson hiring.

Nike, Until they reinstated Michael Vick as a spokesperson after his release from prison for running a dog fighting ring. What, a year for this abusing and killing of dogs? Shame on Nike. Have not bought or worn anything Nike since. Enough said.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter