What are you currently excited about?

So many things to be excited about right now.

My son is on an archaeological trip in Costa Rica for the next month so I'm excited to see all the pictures I'm sure he'll take and since we are babysitting his two dogs (along with our own little yorkie) I'm excited to get through the month.

I'm going to go to the Tampa/St. Pete area in mid-August to visit an old friend who I haven't seen in over a year for a few days, super pumped about that.

Might also wander over to Savannah for a few days in August to visit with a number of my author friends who are participating in the Authors After Dark convention. Any excuse to go to Savannah is a good one. Maybe I can get my friend in Florida to fly up and I won't have to drive down there, kill two birds with that one.

I'll be at WDW in Sept. for F&W, always a good time.

No Disney trip...but after next week, I'm off work for 3 weeks of vacation. I get 5 weeks a year but usually break it up into smaller segments.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter