what are you favorite Orlando eateries?

guera

Earning My Ears
We are heading to Orlando this week!:yay: We will be traveling with a group but will only be doing the parks for 3 days.
I'm trying to find some great places to eat. I love to try new things and would love to get out of the chain restaurants. Any discount or coupons are always appreciated :)
What are some of your favorite Orlando places? Open to all suggestions:sunny:

If you don’t mind paying for parking at Universal’s CityWalk, Toothsome Chocolate Emporium has great food and is fun! Steampunk characters roam around for atmosphere but the highlight is watching all the milkshake concoctions pass by.

Season’s 52 and Oceanaire are chains but they are both very good.

There’s Wahlburgers downtown and it’s TS and QS depending on what you choose. It was okay - we’d prefer Shula’s Burgers except they closed their shop on 192.

For sushi, Kabooki Sushi and Seito Sushi are far superior to Kimonos at Swan.

Keke’s is great and so is First Watch on Sand Lake. There’s also a new First Watch in Champions Gate.

Teak Neighborhood Grill is very good. It's in a residential area near Universal so a little off the beaten path, but a nice, quiet place for lunch!

+1! Their Godzilla Burger was amazing and their margherita flatbread was pretty good too. They have a secret burger menu so be sure to ask for it if you visit.

+1! Their Godzilla Burger was amazing and their margherita flatbread was pretty good too. They have a secret burger menu so be sure to ask for it if you visit.

Good to know about the secret burger menu!! I just love the au gratin potatoes!!

For a special dinner, Café Tu Tu Tango, a wonderful small plates restaurant. My nephew who lives in Orlando introduced this one to me. They have resident artists working there too, so it's a fun dinner experience. Here is the website: http://cafetututango.com/

For a special dinner, Café Tu Tu Tango, a wonderful small plates restaurant. My nephew who lives in Orlando introduced this one to me. They have resident artists working there too, so it's a fun dinner experience. Here is the website: http://cafetututango.com/

This is what I was going to recommend. Still one of my favorite places in Orlando after all these years. Also, I second Bahama Breeze and its close to property.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter