What are you getting your gf/bf for Valentines Day?

SnowWhite1985

Mouseketeer
I've been with my boyfriend for only about a year and a half and this is our second Valentines Day together..last year i got him candy and a little stuffed dog..but this year i wanted it to be something nice. Im already giving him his favorite movie and i want to get him candy, but i would like to know wut every1 else is doing. i could use good ideas :confused3

My boyfriend and I have been together for 4 years, and we live together, which definitely makes the surprise factor a little harder. We don't really do much for Valentine's Day because our anniversary is 1/28 and his birthday is 2/2.

This year, he has to work late and I'll be in class until 10. I'm making a special dinner tonight and he's getting Aqua Teen Hunger Force DVD's (3rd season; he got 1 and 2 for his birthday 2 weeks ago) and a new watch. I'm apparently getting the second season of Gilmore girls and something pretty from Victoria's Secret, unless he's got some interests he's not telling me about...

My boyfriend and I have been together for a little over a year. We decided not to get each other present's for Valentine's day and simply to exchange cards.
Of course he broke this promise and bought me something while we were shopping yesterday (a Beauty and the beast snowglobe that plays the love song from the movie :)) so I bought dinner

I buy myself a candybar so that I'll feel loved. Never had a relationship last all the way through V-day.

I've got my boyfriend the Flanimals book by Ricky Gervais and I have gone through it and put post-its on it with funny comments on the monsters that look like either me or him. :crazy: :bounce: Hopefully it will make him smile and think of me :rotfl2: , we weren't supposed to be making a big thing of valentines day with him being away but I got 12 beautiful red roses delivered today, although all I really want is for him to be back in the UK again, I hate him being sent away for detachments.

This is our first Valentine's Day together :love: I am getting him a silver flask engraved with his initials, a stuffed bear, some candy and a card. I'm not sure what I'm getting yet but I know we are going out to dinner and I'm pretty sure I'm finally getting lavaliered :teeth:

Soccer Princess said:
This is our first Valentine's Day together :love: I am getting him a silver flask engraved with his initials, a stuffed bear, some candy and a card. I'm not sure what I'm getting yet but I know we are going out to dinner and I'm pretty sure I'm finally getting lavaliered :teeth:
OHHHH someone is going to get a candlelight :) Congratulations! How exciting!!
I remember mine. It was the first one of the semester for my promise ring. I was so excited!

Awww. I never got lavaliered, but I did get to have a candle pass when I got engaged. It was so much fun!! My pledge sisters and I all cried. :) Anyway, I got my fiance the Mystery Science Theater 3000 box set (which didn't come in for Valentines Day, so he got an IOU), a Get Fuzzy desk calendar, a Get Fuzzy wall calendar, and a Stitch stuffed animal that was on sale for a dollar. :) I got a sapphire necklace to match my sapphire earrings from Christmas and Mean Girls. It was a really fun day!!

Man, the only candlelighting I had was a good luck candlepass for when I was leaving for College Program! I have gotten to plan engagement candlelightings for two of my littles, though, and I'll get to do another one for my adopted little later this semester.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter