What are you hoping for on Amazon Prime Day?

susan137

DIS Veteran
Anything you are hoping to see on sale??

I have a few things in my cart for my trip to Jamaica - a snorkel and some water shoes - but I have no idea what to expect in the way of sales. Curious to see what everyone else is wishing for.:scratchin

We have an eye on a router that we need but there are a few that would do. And we almost bought a Black and Decker weedeater/edger at Walmart the other day but when we checked the reviews online we noticed it was the same price on Amazon. So we'll wait and see if the price drops on either of those or similar items. I'm not too concerned if they don't.

Last year was such a bust I hope this year is better

I saw from a website that there is a possibility for $33 Kindles. Might jump on it. Other then that I might pass this year.

I saw from a website that there is a possibility for $33 Kindles. Might jump on it. Other then that I might pass this year.
the 7" Fire Tablet(no HD) is $33. 8GB memory which is really not very much. my 6 year old niece has one, pretty good device

Just bought Exploding Kittens. I've been wanting that game so it was nice to save a few extra dollars.

Well, none of the things in my cart are on sale. I'll be ordering them anyway since I neec them for my trip. None of the other deals seem to interest me, so I'd say a bust for me.

My husband was wanting a pair of Ecco shoes for our upcoming England trip...with a $160.00 price tag on sale for 130 at the Ecco site (yikes!). I found them on Amazon last night for 103.99 but decided to wait just in case they were on sale with prime day. Today they are 30% off, plus 3% back on ebates. I also added some dog food and treated myself to the 21.99 fast and furious set and used the 30.00 off 150.00 Amazon Visa deal, so I'm pretty happy.

Last year I bought one pair of the Sketchers Reggae sandals thinking I wanted to try them out. I have now WORN them OUT and want some replacements! If it is the same deal where you can buy as many as you want, I may buy several pair.

I looked earlier, and there is nothing on sale that I really need or want. I checked my lists to see if any of the items I did need were on sale, and they weren't. :sad1:

I picked up Pampers (like last year) and AA batteries (good deal and we were out). Not seeing any "major" deal, but $13ish dollars for a large Easy Ups box does make me happy.

The only thing I saw that I wanted was a $5 pair of kitchen scissors that had a full wait list before 7am... :surfweb:

I wanted an Echo and a Fire TV Stick. It took several tries to get the Echo in my cart and then the stick refused to add to my cart. Since it was a lightening deal, I was running out of time to meet that $150 spend, so I added some "saved" items quickly and made it with just a minute to spare.

Interesting to note: I have a few dollars in Amazon GCs thanks to the lawsuit and they got applied to the balance and I still got the $30/$150 for using my Amazon Visa.

I'm grabbing a Kindle Fire and Fire Stick. The rest of the stuff just seems like things they are trying to clear the warehouses.

I got a bike lock for DH. Bike rack that we wanted isn't on sale, but no biggie. Last year we got a Roomba and really love it.

I got the Black and Decker Pivot 20 volt Dust Buster for $53.99 for DD. I paid $70 for mine so not bad.

We picked up two Kindle Fires for DD#2 and SoIL. They will use them for reading and app games mostly, while they are in Japan, instead of bringing boxes of books. (They will be getting a Prime account once they move.)
I also grabbed Exploding Kittens. We like card games around here.

It did take a long time (and was a crap shoot) getting them into the cart. I was trying for a magenta and a tangerine kindle; ended up with the tangerine and black, and that took about 15 minutes of constantly clicking add. The card game, I tried for 15 minutes, and it didn't work, so I stopped. Came back 20 minutes later and it went in just fine.

Also bought a rice cooker, as my old one bit the dust last month. Not on Prime sale, but still a good deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter