What are you looking forward to?

Next month: Glee Live!, NKOTBSB, making ADRs for our December trip! Beyond that, BIG family vacation to Topsail Island, North Carolina in early August and then starting my 2nd to last semester of graduate school.

The Mississippi River to recede from flood stage.

The end of the school year.

A friend coming down to visit.

Bar Trivia tomorrow night(i go every thur)
Going to Epcot this weekend
Trip to CT, Maine and PA at the end of the motnh

This summer! Warm weather, long evenings on the deck, grilling out, mini trips to Cape Cod and New York. Then Disney in November! :goodvibes

I got nothing. :sad2:
wow that's pathetic.
No I have one!
Going out to breakfast tomorrow with my friends! I'm looking forward to that!

my Lasik surgery. though I'm scared that something will go wrong, I'm still thinking about not wearing glasses and how weird that will be after wearing them (and contacts) for the past 27 years. ok, am I really that old? sigh..... :laughing:

Hope it goes great. DH had something similar to Lasik when he had a cataract removed. His vision went from 20/400(legally blind) to 20/50. Yeah. Reading glasses ONLY. First time in 45 years he could actually see what he's eating without his glasses

Tomorrow going to a bookstore/lunch with a good friend for her birthday and my 1 year anniversary from having my adrenal glands removed. Yes, I do realize that is a weird thing to celebrate but it's really given me much more of a life than I had before. And I made it a year without killing myself inadvertently. That's something to celebrate! :rotfl2:

Friday I see one of my 2 BFF's who is just coming back from Turkey and Greece.

Saturday night I'm seeing the Newsboys (Love me some Duncan Phillips!) and we have VIP seats with the meet and greet. Woohoo!

Saturday I'm seeing 2 more of my friends, one I haven't seen in several months. Yay for that! :thumbsup2

Summer classes. I'm finally going to finish my general chemistry series and I'm retaking an English class that I didn't do so well in the first time around with my favorite English professor. :thumbsup2

Organic chemistry in September! Yup, you heard that right, I'm actually looking forward to my year of organic chemistry. I have the BEST professor ever and I think it's going to be really fun and fascinating.

I am looking forward to my solo trip in couple weeks to see my aunt in TN. Will be my first trip to DollyWood as well! Also looking forward to remodeling our very old and outdated kitchen and dinning area. Get to look at the plans this Saturday!:goodvibes

Getting married two weeks from today! :love:

Congratulations!

I am looking forward to DH15 being confirmed in a few weeks then turning 16 a week later. DD17 will turn 18 the end of July (how I am old enough to be the parent of an adult?)

Of course I am looking forward to our November vacation! Since both will be in college in two years I don't know that we will be back any time soon after November.

I am also looking forward to sun. It has been cloudy and drizzling for so many days I forget what a sunny day is.;)

we're driving to atlanta tomorrow and going to a braves game tomorrow night. i haven't been to a MLB game in over 32 years, so i'm REALLY looking forward to it :banana: now the earlier part of the day, at stone mountain with the entire HS marching band, that...i'm really NOT looking forward to, lol.

Going to Australia for a month to see relatives, go skiing, see an opera at the Sydney Opera House and climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter