What are you missing? What do you hope and pray comes back to Disney?

HDDR
Characters meals (in particular for us CRT, Crystal Palace, 1900 PF & 'Ohana's)
FP+
Calendars & ADRs opening earlier

Reactions: nyy
With the parks closing later its time to close the bars and lounges at the resorts later. 11 PM is not cutting it after a long day at the park.

Brunch at Cali Grill
Takumi Tei reopening
Epcot Monorail

And one wild wish for the return of Alien Encounter

Magical Express
Yachtsman Steakhouse (isn't even listed in the Dining section on the website!)
Pin Trading
FastPass+
REAL Park Hopper
Typhoon Lagoon

Boma buffet (please don’t go family style here)
Trader Sam’s
Crew’s Cup
Chicken curry pockets at Joy of Tea
Nudelgratin at Sommerfest
A la carte lunch menu at LTT
Twilight feast (if the current menu improves)
POFQ beignets - should be soon!

More menu selections and better quality food overall.

Buffets (although it would be nice to have a cast member serve the food for sanitary purposes). I would like parades to come back (especially the christmas parade) and it would be nice to have moonlight magic again since i never got to experience it.

The only thing I truly miss is the ability to buy APs. I was silly and let mine lapse after my last year was up (before the pandemic) since I knew the upcoming year I probably wouldn't be going for the number of days to break even. I figured it was just for that upcoming year, 2019, since we had just bought a RV and I knew we would taking a lot of trips with that. I figured the next year, 2020, the newness of the RV would have worn off and I would revisit the AP for that year. We all know that didn't work out. This year I have already taken a 6 night trip with 5 day park hoppers and am scheduled for another 6 night with 5 day park hoppers in Sept. I know I will also be taking another one next year around the same time I took the first one this year. That means I will have most likely bought 15 days of park hoppers over the course of a year, which even with price increases, would have meant an AP would have made more sense. I do buy my tickets at a discount place so I also factor that in when I consider costs.

I sold my friend to stay on site based on the delivery of her shopping addiction would be transported back to the resort for us. I’m scared that this won’t be back by the time we return next year. Does anyone think this won’t come back in time?

Daily Housekeeping
Magical Express continued
Typhoon Lagoon
True park hopping

I sold my friend to stay on site based on the delivery of her shopping addiction would be transported back to the resort for us. I’m scared that this won’t be back by the time we return next year. Does anyone think this won’t come back in time?

I am missing package delivery as well. It has severely cramped my shopping style b/c who wants to carry stuff around all day? I imagine most people feel this way ... based on my shopping habit alone Disney should be anxious to reinstate this. :rolleyes::rolleyes1:rotfl:

FP+
Annual Passes
Epcot monorail
Typhoon Lagoon
Package delivery--although my innate hatred of carrying around stuff will curb my purchasing therefore my CC balance will be happier!

THE TUNA SANDWICH at Columbia Harbor House.

And Create Your Own Pasta at Riverside (and other places). With the good shrimp.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter