What are you putting off?

So many things...I still need about 5 professional development hours and I need to turn them in to my employer ASAP, I'm supposed to be going to physical therapy for my torn rotator cuff, I want to rearrange my furniture and steam clean my carpets, my fridge needs cleaned, I'm about 5 loads behind in my laundry, I need to load the dishwasher, my checkbook needs balanced, my car needs inspected, and I was supposed to have started my diet last week.

So many things...I still need about 5 professional development hours and I need to turn them in to my employer ASAP, I'm supposed to be going to physical therapy for my torn rotator cuff, I want to rearrange my furniture and steam clean my carpets, my fridge needs cleaned, I'm about 5 loads behind in my laundry, I need to load the dishwasher, my checkbook needs balanced, my car needs inspected, and I was supposed to have started my diet last week.
You’ve got me beat! :rotfl:

The dam lawn needs cut again

I did ours today 🙂. Three hours on a rider, would have been longer but DH finished mowing around the sheds and grain bins. Glad it’s done though.

As for the question, I’ve been putting off finishing cleaning the 5th wheel camper. May have to in the morning if DH decides he wants to take it to our place up north tomorrow.

Need to clean 3 bathrooms, one is a powder room. Wash kitchen floor. Dust furniture. Go through my closet to donate clothes that I will never be that size again.
Exercise/walk

Looking for driving schools for DS. I’m paying so I want to see what’s out there

Making an appointment for my eye procedure

I need to switch doctors and I haven’t really been looking for a new one

We’re all avoiding something.
I should be working on my report cards.
What are you putting off?
This was me last week! My report cards had to be done by last Tuesday at 8:00 am. On Monday night I was still scoring my 6th grade exams and had two more research papers to read and grade. Luckily we had a 1:40 dismissal, so I got it all done. Whew. It is always so stressful. Now I’m out for the summer.

I really need to scrub down the master bathroom. It’s the only thing that didn’t get cleaned before my son’s college graduation a couple of weeks ago. We sanded and painted the exterior trim on the front of the house, trimmed all the shrubs, weeded the yard, mulched all the flower beds, planted all the deck planters, and deep cleaned everything else in the house . Then I ran out of time.

I need to do some on-line banking and a butt-ton of housework. I get virtually no chores done on week nights and if I've got something going on week-ends for a couple of weeks in a row it can pretty quickly get out of control around here. Then that feeling of being overwhelmed sets in and I just can't seem to get started...:(

I need to do some on-line banking and a butt-ton of housework. I get virtually no chores done on week nights and if I've got something going on week-ends for a couple of weeks in a row it can pretty quickly get out of control around here. Then that feeling of being overwhelmed sets in and I just can't seem to get started...:(

Here’s what I do..maybe it will work for you.

If I’m enjoying being lazy or just not ‘busy enough’ and have something that I need to I assign it a time. If I’m online and have say, three things to do I’ll say ok, it’s 1:30 now. At 2:15 I’ll empty and load the dishwasher. At 3:30 I’ll do the online banking and then at 4:15 I’ll wash that pot that’s soaking in the sink. Then, stick to those times. If you give yourself ‘me time’ as well sad chore time, it doesn’t make it seem as bad. It does take discipline, though, to stick to your times. No 5 minutes more allowed.

I need to deep clean my house before I leave for a trip in about 10 days. I only have maybe 2 or 3 free days to get it done and I did nothing today. :sad2:

right now: laundry
most of the time: e-mail and phone calls
projects: I keep meaning to get back into scrapbooking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter