What Are You Reading Right Now? Part II (Incomplete book list in 1st post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finished "The Used World" by Haven Kimmel. It was a very slow start, but once the story got going, it was quite intriguing. I'm glad I read it, but don't know that I'd recommend it. I enjoyed her non-fiction, more.

After that was "The Night Before" by Lisa Jackson. This was a really engrossing mystery. I thought I had it all figured out, but when the "ta da" moment came, I was completely wrong!

Now I'm reading Princess Diaries 2 "Princess in the Spotlight" by Meg Cabot. I needed something fluffy and light after a heavy mystery. I'll finish it off today, and move on to "Whispers and Lies" by Joy Fielding.

I just finished The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo and am now reading The Girl Who Played with Fire and Imperfect Justice.

Blitzed through The Dark Side of Disney in 2 days, and now I'm back to finishing up the last 50 pages, or so of The Shining (which was supposed to be finished before Halloween). :headache:

Just started "Three Cups of Tea" by Greg Mortenson. It's not what I usually read, I usually do fiction, but it's interesting.

I'm reading "The Lady Gilemore" or something like that (free download). The writing isn't very good but the storyline is ok. It's a long book so I decided to keep reading to see if it got better :lmao:. So far I would put it on your "I don't have anything else to read and I'm snowed in under 4 feet of snow and can't get to the library for a good book" list of books to read :lmao:.

I'm reading Just Like Heaven by Julia Quinn. It's pretty lame but I'm going to finish it.

I need a good, quick, light read for my hospital bad? Any ideas? I'd like it to be available in paperback. Thanks! I am so out of the "reading-for-fun-loop" since I began my first year of teaching.

I'm still reading it. I've been working on it awhile. I just haven't had time to read much, but I plan to finish it this week. I agree, it has been great. Have you read Lansen's A Wife's Tale? That was good too.

I have not read that but I am reading Lansen's The Girls. I really don't like it at all. I'm finding it boring and I don't think there is any strong character development. I'm so dissapointed because I really enjoyed Rush Home Road

There's this River......tales of Colorado river guides (rereading it) and Into Thin Air

I am reading Life, Love, and a Polar Bear Tattoo by Heather Wardell. It was a freebie download for the Nook. I didn't have particularly high expectations, but I am enjoying it so far. :thumbsup2

I am just finishing up The Litigators by John Grisham. pretty typical Grisham book, but its a great audio book listen!

I am reading Life, Love, and a Polar Bear Tattoo by Heather Wardell. It was a freebie download for the Nook. I didn't have particularly high expectations, but I am enjoying it so far. :thumbsup2

I read that last year. It isn't on my list of favorites but it wasn't horrible either. It kind of drags in the middle some.

This was our work book club pick a few months ago. We all enjoyed it - a good dog story.

I read this last month and loved it. It is told through the perspective of the dog and has an interesting theme. :goodvibes

I'm reading this as well. So far I'm really not enjoying it.

And another strong :thumbsup2 for The Art of Racing in the Rain. I listened to the audiobook and enjoyed every second of it.

I just finished Art of Racing in the Rain. It was a very sweet book. If you are a dog lover (like me), you will love it.

Oh good!!! I picked it up from the library, so when I'm done with The Help I will start on it. :thumbsup2

I have not read that but I am reading Lansen's The Girls. I really don't like it at all. I'm finding it boring and I don't think there is any strong character development. I'm so dissapointed because I really enjoyed Rush Home Road

I didn't care for The Girls either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter