What Are You Reading Right Now? Part II (Incomplete book list in 1st post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am reading I Gave You My Heart, but You Sold It Online by Dixie Cash and I love it. I read the first two in the series last week and can't wait to read more of them.

Finished Love The One You're With by Emily Giffin last night. This was the first book I read by this author & I really enjoyed it. I will definitely read more by her.

I started Rush Home Road because of recommendations on this thread. Only a few pages in as I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore & had to put it down!

I just started "Wild Man Creek" by Robyn Carr. I always enjoy her books.

I have the Uglies book series by Scott Westerfield...I'm pretty sure that I have the first 3 books (i have to check for sure when I get home). I would like to give them to someone ....I just can't get "into" them and would like to pass them along to someone who may! If anyone is interested in them just PM me and I can send them out! I'll mail them to whoever PM's me first,

I just finished reading a book recommended by a friend titled Maybe The Moon by Armistead Maupin. Taken from the diaries of Tamara De Treaux (the 31 inch woman who played E.T.) they supplied the main influence for the heroine of the book, Cadence Roth. Loved It!

I just finished Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand (she wrote Seabiscuit). It was wonderfully written and I learned a ton, but it was difficult to read about the torture inflicted upon the American POW's.

Next up is an Agatha Christie. I'm trying to read all the Miss Marple mysteries. :goodvibes

I am reading Susan Cheever's Louisa May Alcott. It is an ok book but something about it just doesn't cut it.There is too much emphasis on Bronson Alcott and not so much on Louisa. I got Madeleine Bedell's The Alcotts:Biography of a Family and I am looking forward to that one. I recently got The Night Circus and am excited to read it soon.

Finished Love The One You're With by Emily Giffin last night. This was the first book I read by this author & I really enjoyed it. I will definitely read more by her.

I read Something Borrowed and Something Blue and really enjoyed both. I have Love the One You're With but haven't gotten around to reading it yet.

Currently I'm reading a book called Paris to Die For. So far it's pretty good!

I am reading all the cheesy free Christmas books from Amazon and BN :lmao:. I think the one I am reading now is called "A Simple Amish Christmas" or something like that. I also read "The Christmas Bus" and "Christmas Dog". Both were cute, cheesy Christmas books.

I decided to jump on the bandwagon, and read "The Hunger Games." So far, pretty good. My b/f read the entire series in a week- he loved it that much!

I finished Cheever's book and was going to read Night Circus when I got in the mood to re-read Anne Rice's Christ the Lord:Out of Egypt.

I've been off-line for awhile, but I've been reading. I read The Hunger Games trilogy (intriguing and well-written, but I sincerely hope the human race wouldn't descend to such depths). I caught up on The 39 Clues series and am currently completing the Earth's Children series. Next up is The Tiger in the Well by Philip Pullman.

Right now, G'day to Die by Maddy Hunter. Next up, either The Cat, Professor, and Poison by Leann Sweeney, Just Murdered by Elaine Viets, or Cherry Cheesecake Murder by Joann Fluke. Any opinions on which I should choose?

I just finished Before I Go to Sleep by S.J. Watson. I really enjoyed it. About a lady with amnesia, and when she goes to bed each night, she wakes with no memory of what happened the previous day (not just in the past). It's pretty good...didn't know who to trust...I'd recommend it if you haven't read it. :thumbsup2

Since I enjoyed Sarah's Key so much, I thought I would give A Secret Kept a try, so that is next up for me.

Working through Hunger Games and Girl with a Dragon Tattoo thanks to the films coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter