What Are You Reading Right Now? Part II (Incomplete book list in 1st post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm reading Custard's Last Stand by Tamar Myers. It is part of the Pennsylvania Dutch Mystery Series - these are Amish mysteries with recipies. Mmmmmm.

I'm reading Custard's Last Stand by Tamar Myers. It is part of the Pennsylvania Dutch Mystery Series - these are Amish mysteries with recipies. Mmmmmm.

I LOVE this series! :love: So funny, Magdelena is an absolute HOOT!

I just finished The Secret Life of Bees (very good read, on a scale of 1-10 I would give it a 7) and I'm currently reading The Mermaid Chair. I'm having a hard time focusing on it. I'm not sure if it's been the distraction of the holidays and being tired or if it sucks:rotfl:

I am reading Lab 257 by Michael C. Carroll. Since I have Lyme Disease this story interested me and angers me at the same time.

I just finished "The Hunger Games" by Suzanne Collins and am dying to read the other two now.

While I wait for those to come from the library, I am reading "Sundays at Tiffany's" by James Patterson.

I am reading Lab 257 by Michael C. Carroll. Since I have Lyme Disease this story interested me and angers me at the same time.

I will have to look at this one. My DS16 has Lyme Disease as well...and we've been dealing with a primary care physician who doesn't "get it". DS16 has been having symptoms, even after treatment, and dr. says there is no way he can still have symptoms. I'm about at my wits end.

If you do Facebook, there are a couple of pages you can subscribe to that will update your wall with freebies and really cheap ($0.99, $1.00, etc) book deals daily. Here's one, and here's another. They basically just tell you about the books and point you to the link on Amazon.

I subscribe to pages run by the same people for my Nook, and have gotten literally hundreds of freebies and really cheap books this way.
Thank you!

I finished Mockingjay last night. Wow, what an incredible series! I highly suggest everyone read The Hunger Games. :goodvibes

Not sure what to read next, but my grandmother gave me two books for Christmas, so probably one of those.

I have a question for all you Kindle owners. I've been downloading a few free books on my new Kindle Fire. After looking at 500+ free books, I stopped, it was a daunting task.

My question is: Are there new free books offered daily? Where can I go to see the latest free books?

I subscribe to a free service that sends me daily emails listing all the new freebies offered on Amazon.com. They provide the title, author and a link to the site so you can just click and order. I love it!

http://www.ereaderiq.com/

I finished Mockingjay last night. Wow, what an incredible series! I highly suggest everyone read The Hunger Games. :goodvibes

Not sure what to read next, but my grandmother gave me two books for Christmas, so probably one of those.

I love the first two books of the series but I hated Mockingjay. I didn't like how that whole story wrapped up.

I subscribe to a free service that sends me daily emails listing all the new freebies offered on Amazon.com. They provide the title, author and a link to the site so you can just click and order. I love it!

http://www.ereaderiq.com/
Thank you!

I love the first two books of the series but I hated Mockingjay. I didn't like how that whole story wrapped up.
I'm getting ready to start Mockinjay. I'm looking forward to reading it.

I finished Port Mortuary by Patricia Cornwell a little while ago. I just trudged through the book and the ending wrapped itself up too quickly. It is not one of my favorites by her.

I've just pre-ordered a book called the Irish Healer by Nancy Herriman.
It's a Christian/historical/love genre. It comes out in April, and I'm looking forward to reading it.

I'm almost finished with Red Mist by Patricia Cornwell. Going to read Dreams of Joy by Lisa See next.

I started 11/22/63 yesterday by Stephen King and I cannot put it down! BTW, this is my first Stephen King book.

I started 11/22/63 yesterday by Stephen King and I cannot put it down! BTW, this is my first Stephen King book.

I'm on the wait list for this book at my library. I think I'm 13 out of 17 people or something like that. It'll be a long time before I actually get it :laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter