• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What Are You Studying This Semester?

PigSoldier

to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand wav
I'm giving myself an easy semester, to try and get my dissertation done and find myself a job for when I (man, I really hate to write this) graduate in June.

At the moment I'm just doing a course in Exoticism in Music, as well as a French course.

What about yourselves?

Honors freshmen English, Intro to Sociology, Ecology and Values, Intro to American Studies

Juvenile Delinquency, Monsters Apes and Nightmares, hmm what else Astronomy and the lab ( gen eds :rolleyes: ) a literature class...
the fun stuff :)

I've got Intro to Mass Media, TV and Radio in American Society, Intro to Theatre Study, Ancient Egyptian Civilization (such a neat class!!) and my Honors class which is Reading Poetry. fun fun!

Since I am an education major- I am taking all education classes this semester- Teaching Math, Teaching Reading, Diagnositc and Corrective Reading Skills and Assessments and Teaching Science and then I also take choir! :)
~*joanne

Let's see... this semester its...

1. Research Methodologies in Higher Education
&
2. Contemporary Issues in Higher Education

And actually, I should be working on a presentation for Contemporary Issues right now. Globalization and it's impacts on American Higher Ed.

*The things we do to get ahead!*

This semester I have:

Business Finance
Organizational Behavior
Business Law
Introduction To Interpersonal Communication
Computers In Business

Disney Daniel said:
This semester I have:

Business Finance
Organizational Behavior
Business Law
Introduction To Interpersonal Communication
Computers In Business

Gave me BSBA flashbacks for a minute! Man did I hate Business Law!

French Stylistics and Composition
Russian Culture and Civilization
Religions of the World
Image and Identity: Latin American Women in Film and Fiction

I'm a French major and and International Studies minor. I don't take too well to science.

I have Senior Seminar, Multidisciplinary Studies, Introduction to Psych, and Health Care Quality & Assurance. I'm majoring in Management and Health Systems Administration. I graduate in December! :cool1:

This semester...

Mthsc 108
Phys 122
GE 102
Hist 122
STS 101

Next semester will be funner though :earsboy:

I have cinema horror fantasy films, Anthropology poeple and cultures, freshman english and Math.

Let's see, I'm studying:
1. Special Education and the General Classroom teacher
2. The History of the English Language
3. Methods and Materials in Teaching English

Two of the classes are now useless to me, because I just switched from being a history education major to just a history major.

Language Development
Growth and learning to 3rd grade
Sociology of Education
social Statistics
Classical Social Theory
Structures of Math

I have ed. psych, intro to ed, math concepts, world history, diversity, and a required freshman course.

I'm taking a couple of different classes. My favorite is definitely Severe and Hazardous Weather, but then again, there has also been a lot of that to talk about.
I'm also taking:
Recreation Programming
Management and Organizational Behavior
Research Methods and Analysis
Tourism Development

all in all not too bad, just extremely boring.

With roughly 5 weeks left in the semester I have:
Biodiversity (the class from hell)
Cells & Genes
American Lit: Modern
Intro to Economics

Next semester I am returning to classes for my major which is history so I am really excited ! We get our schedules in the next 2 weeks.

Information Management Systems
Collections Management
Digital Libraries
Archives

At which point, several people reading may say, "Huh?" Future librarian here.

I'll be taking:
Exceptional Children (my only education class!)
Contemporary Health Topics (gen ed)
Lifetime Physical Fitness and Wellness (gen ed)
Literature and Film Studies (wahoo!)
History of Colonial and Revolutionary America (Upper Level Independent Study for my minor)
and either
African American History (upper level history for my minor) or
History of the South (upper level history for my minor).

Cheers,
Josh

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter