What are you top 3 restaurants?

Our top choices for TS are:

Tutto Italia, We didnt have italian food but the steak was melt in your mouth delicious....the service was great and we would love to go back ..

Le Cellier, Again we love the pretzel bread, cheddar cheese soup, and prime rib and the filet are pretty darn good too..

Mexico....I am hoping the new restaurant has better lighting ....I like to see what I am eating...part of the experience....BUT we still said the food was great even if I couldnt see what it was...

Biergarten ...also love this place.. I think I could of just eaten their potato leek soup and been a happy camper....the rest of the food was good too..

Tutto( Lasanga and meatballs)

Lecellier( everything)

Yachstmen ( filet with white diamond cheddar augratins)

1. Park Fare at The Grand Floridian for great food and best character interaction.

2. Mickeys Backyard BBQ, love the ribs, show, dancing

3. Peaches and Cream at Beach Club, inexpensive with fun atmosphere, great sundaes.

My top 3 would be:
1.TepanEdo-dinner(It is a really good show and the food is amazing!-highly reccomend it!)
2.'Ohana-breakfast
3. Sci-Fi-lunch

Thanks for all the input. I have a few more ideas now. Has anybody ate at Biergarten? My parents would like to to try it. I've read that you are seated with other people, what are opionions on that?

Also I'm trying to decide whether or not we want to do the DDP. I believe that the tax is included in the plan, but the tip is not. How much is the tax at FL restaurants?

The Biergarten is a must do for us on most visits. We all like it. Plus, not only do you get fed, you get a show. We have sat with talkative people and people who ignore us. We are fine either way. The last time we went, they sat some people at our table who were very upset about sitting at a table with other people. I felt sorry for them, but that's just the way it is.

My last two trips were with my mom and we didn't focus a lot on eating at restaraunt in Disney (which we TOTALLY missed out on!!!) BUT we did eat at Mama Melroses' and it was FABULOUS!!!!! Great food and a fun lively atmosphere. Would definitely go back.

We have a trip booked for late November and are starting to look at restaurants already. I will NOT miss out on all this great Disney food this time. Time to sit down and enjoy it. So much out there:)

My top 3 favorite restaurants have to be...

#3 Le Cellier - Pretzel Bread! Canadian Cheddar Cheese Soup (or choup for short), and the filet!

#2 Jiko - Olive Flatbread! Filet with the Macaroni & Cheese!

#1 Yachtman's Steakhouse - the wine selection! the roasted garlic with the bread! Lobster Bisque! the Filet! and the Truffle Mac & Cheese

so I noticed a pattern, for me to love it at Disney it must have cheese, wine, & steak YUM! :lovestruc

Our top 3 are:

1. Le Cellier (cheddar cheese soup, pretzel bread, filet)
2. Jiko (flatbread, filet)
3. Narcoossee's (almond cheesecake, surf and turf)

Top 3:
1. Raglan Road - Serious Steak was probably the best meal of the whole trip. I dream about it...
2. Boma - Awesome buffet that I plan on attending twice on my next trip. Something for everyone.
3. Biergarten - Great atmosphere, something for everyone and good entertainment and the best tomato salad I've ever had! Sounds crazy, but I dream about it too! :cloud9:

My top 3 (all dinner)

1. Boma at AKL.... such a great variety of food, and a lot of it is delicious
2. Ohana at Poly.... food was amazing and we had great service, it all came out nice and quickly
3. Crystal Palace at MK... great characters & great food

My family's top three (in no particular order):
1. Le Cellier
2. Ohana
3. Columbia Harbour House (counter service)

And an honorable mention to La Hacienda. I can't put it in the top 3 yet because we only have eaten there once and it was only the adults (not my kids) who ate there. The food was yummy but more than 50% of the enjoyment can be attributed to the killer margaritas and the fabulous service.

leander and myself both agree, 1 ohana (dinner) 2 trails end (dinner) 3 beaches and cream (seriously!!!!! fantastic service and fantastic food)

Dinner:
Cali Grill
Flying Fish
Hollywood Brown Derby (much better than it used to be.)

Lunch:
Yak & Yeti
Liberty Tree Tavern (last trip wasn't so good, but many great meals before that.)
Tutto Italia

Citrico's : Sautéed Shrimp on first course are super, wish they came as main course.

Hollywood Brown Derby : Famous Brown Derby Cobb Salad as appetizer and the Black Grouper as entree with Grapefruit Cake for desert.

Flying Fish Cafe : Crispy Maine Coast Jonah Crab Cake , and the Char-crusted Certified Black Angus New York Strip Steak

Also I use to enjoy those orange cream milkshake/smoothie at the Brown Derby but they went away with the butter that use to be in shape of a "Derby"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter