What are you waiting for?

Beezle2

nolite te bastardes carborundorum
Other than your next Disney trip that is. I'm waiting for Tuesday and the delivery of the next book in the Game of Thrones series Dance with Dragons :hourglass

Well the compressor for our central ac unit blew up so the repair guy said it would have to be ordered and it wolud be in by Friday, so we are waiting for that and to feel cool again for sure!

Just had some blood tests today and will have to wait and see to make sure my cancer is playing nice. So no news will be good news until my drs. visit.

I'm waiting for my son's and future-DIL's wedding next year on July 8th. Less than a year to go since yesterday!

Well the compressor for our central ac unit blew up so the repair guy said it would have to be ordered and it wolud be in by Friday, so we are waiting for that and to feel cool again for sure!

Just had some blood tests today and will have to wait and see to make sure my cancer is playing nice. So no news will be good news until my drs. visit.

here wishing you a cool breeze :beach: and only good news :wizard:

I'm waiting for Harry Potter on Thursday at midnight and I am REALLY REALLY waiting 22 months until I turn 50 and I RETIRE!!!

I'm waiting for my son's and future-DIL's wedding next year on July 8th. Less than a year to go since yesterday!
>>>

I hope your year of waiting passes quickly! Lots of planning to do to keep you busy?

We're waiting for July 29th when our daughter is coming home from school for a visit!!!!

My husband to get home from picking up the new car :)

for my husband to finally get a day off. 5 straight weeks of 10-12 hour work days and counting.

I am waiting for Friday to go to our summer house for the weekend. I need the weekend of rest and relaxation to recharge.

I'm waiting for October when my DS comes home from deployment. :yay::cheer2::grouphug:
Then in December our whole family hits The World:
Me :crazy:, Dh :darth:, Dmil :goofy:, Dfilpopcorn::, Ds's:joker:pirate:, Ddil's:flower1::daisy:, Dgs :tigger:, and the 1st visit for Dgd princess:.
So if any one here will be in Disney World from 12-10/12-17, watch out!!!

Waiting for Harry Potter
Then waiting for August when my brother gets to come home from Afghanistan.

Our 6th anniversary is next weekend and we are going to the ocean to celebrate.

But the main thing we are waiting for is "the call" that it's time to go to Korea to bring home our baby! Supposed to be in July or August!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter