• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What are you watching now

Desperate Housewives. I needed something stupid and filled with more ridiculous drama than my own life is currently.

Just watched the new 'Freaky Friday' remake.

It was a musical and cringe worthy.

Loved the Jamie Lee Curtis/Lindsay Lohan one. This one, not so much.

Dh couldn't delete it fast enough and he usually likes simple, Disney movies.

All day today.....Mickey's Clubhouse
Babysitting DGS and that is the only tv show he likes

The only current show that I watch is Colony. I have been watching X-Files once again. I still love it.

I have been binge watching old seasons of Project Runway. I also just bought the most recent season of The Great British Baking Show (only have streaming, no PBS) and plan to watch those.

Red Sox baseball, that's about it. I don't know most of these shows. (Not big into TV.)

I haven't found anything all summer that has gripped me to sit and watch. Maybe that's a good thing! Right now I am watching a lot of food network...Pioneer Woman over and over and over! Also Everwood on Hulu and Queer Eye on Netflix. I've sampled a bunch of shows but haven't been hooked on anything.

This Summer I've watched 13 reasons why, Stranger Things, The Rain, and I'm currently watching Dexter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter