What are you wearing tomorrow?

I'll be here alone - not going anywhere - so it will be jogging pants, a light pullover sweater, and my slippers..:goodvibes

The girls wear skirts, tights and blouse outfits. DH and I will wear casual pants and nice shirt/golf shirt.

Just me & DW here for the big day so I will be wearing my most gravy resistant sweats:)

I'll be in my PJ's till the afternoon when it's time to go outside to decorate the house.

I'll be wearing my stretchy maternity pants and a purple sweater. I told my mom that I would be like Joey from Friends when he wears Phoebe's maternity pants for comfort :lmao:

:rotfl: Love it!

I'll be wearing brown jeans (look nice & are very comfortable), a long sleeve shirt with a fall print, & comfortable clogs.

Flannel pj. I will be home by myself (well, with the two cats). My DBF will be home from work around 6pm and we will eat then. I am doing a race 1st thing in the morning so I'll be dressed for a little bit of the day.

I hope to sty in my pj's all day. We are DEFINITELY NOT a dress up for holiday meals type of family.

Black jeans and heeled shoes, blue and black top with 3/4 sleeves (a must when I am cooking). DH will be probably be in jeans and a sweater. :love: Our little foster daughter will be in a pink fleece dress with cream trim and cream tights, and our college kids will dress in various expressions of where they are in their life, lol.

I will just be wearing jeans and a long sleeve tshirt, maybe even short sleeve since I think my parents house is way to warm, LOL!

My son however, will be in a super cute Janie & Jack fall outfit that I got on Ebay!

it's gonna be at my DBIL's house and there will be like 40 people there, so i plan on being comfortable and wearing layers incase it gets to hot i can take off a sweater or sweatshirt or something.

A tank top and jeans. My moms house is like an oven so I always have to dress in layers ending with a tank top!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter