what are you wearinggg? :)

This:
0iuygt.png

-some other jeans
-my henley (;
-guide hoodiee

i was helping out at brownies tonight :-)

my tinkerbell pj bottoms
one of my old soccer practice shirts

can u tell im sick? :sick: lol

I'm at college today, so from the top:
- Blue and turquoise earings
- Blue and white lotus flower necklace
- Sleeveless purple rollneck
- Black boyfriend cardigan
- Black Jeans
- Stripy socks
- Knee high purple pirate/panto style boots

- Dark jeans
- Boots
- Grey zip up hoodie
- Blue t-shirt with my college name on it (I got it for free on my first day. Every department in the college gets a different colour. Ex. Mine is blue because I'm in the Media and Graphic Arts Department. Business Department has black shirts. Health and Justice Department (Paramedics, nurses, police, fire students) has red, I think. And so on and so forth.)

- Dark jeans
- Boots
- Grey zip up hoodie
- Blue t-shirt with my college name on it (I got it for free on my first day. Every department in the college gets a different colour. Ex. Mine is blue because I'm in the Media and Graphic Arts Department. Business Department has black shirts. Health and Justice Department (Paramedics, nurses, police, fire students) has red, I think. And so on and so forth.)

:offtopic: What University do you go to? If you don't want to say it here you can PM me :)

off skool ill so:
~ Grey Soul Cal jogging pants
~ White stappy top
~ Blue Hollister hoodie
~ Pink spotty socks
~ Kitty Cat slippers

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter