What are your favorite non coffee keurig K-cups

We got the hot cider with the machine. I add some splenda and it tastes just like warm apple pie. Dark hot chocolate on small setting wins here too.
I saw apple cider at Bed Bath and Beyond before christmas.

I bought the southern style sweet tea at Bed Bath & Beyond. It was on sale for 7.99 a box. I loved it so much I ordered a few boxes from coffeecart(dot)com.

Strawberry Lime green tea iced tea?! I haven't seen it, but my eyes will be peeled for it now. I bet it's delicious.

I love the White Hot Chocolates, apple cider, southern sweet tea, cafe escapes hot chocolate, chai latte and peppermint tea :rotfl:

I love, love, love the southern sweet tea. It's my addiction!

LOVE this stuff! Shake it first though or it doesn't get as sweet.
I like the dark hot chocolate but not the light.
I buy mine from Green Mountain.com with my last order they sent a carton of hot chocolate free...but we don't like it!

We like the Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate. We tried the Cafe' Escapes and I hated it. The Swiss Miss has a much better chocolate flavor. I want to try the Timothy's White Hot Chocolate this winter.

I have some $2 off a box of Brew Over Ice Coupons for K-cups. These can be used on either Green Mountain or Celestial cups. If anyone is interested in them, please pm me and I'll get them out to you. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter