• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What are your favorite "short line" rides?

Country Bear Jamboree, this is a must at least twice during our trip. I would really like a Big Al t-shirt, but they don't seem to sell any Country Bear merchandise, not even Christmas decorations.
CoP is also a favorite
I think we like anything with a catchy song and air conditioning.
Co-Op at Disney Springs has a Country Bear (can't swear it's Al...) "vintage" tee right now. I got Toad :)

My fave no-line (although there was one last time I was there--ugh) in MK is PeopleMover. In AK would have to be the trails. In Epcot I'll gladly wait in a short line for a peach tea in China!! And would say Muppets in HS but I'm guessing it now has a line.

MK - Philharmagic
Epcot - boat ride in Mexico
HS - Muppets
AK - Discovery Trails around Tree of Life

Co-Op at Disney Springs has a Country Bear (can't swear it's Al...) "vintage" tee right now. I got Toad :)

My fave no-line (although there was one last time I was there--ugh) in MK is PeopleMover. In AK would have to be the trails. In Epcot I'll gladly wait in a short line for a peach tea in China!! And would say Muppets in HS but I'm guessing it now has a line.
I hope they still have that shirt in July, thanks for letting me know.

MK - Peoplemover, Carousel of Progress, Country Bears and Philharmagic

Epcot - Imagination!, Living with the Land, Spaceship Earth of course, Gran Fiesta Tour

AK - Dinosaur - it never has a long line when we go!

DHS - My favorites in this park always have longer line lol

We were in MK on Easter Monday, an historically crowded day. After riding the faves with FPs, we spent a super enjoyable day on many "short waits." We hit TTA, Carousel of Progress, Tiki Room, Country Bears, Hall of Presidents, & PhilharMagic with no wait at all. We also did Pirates, Stitch & Laugh Floor with minimal waits. The best part? We had never experienced some of these before as we'd always been focused on the "big" attractions. We are now believers in the short wait hidden gems!

People Mover! And if you only get the chance to do it once, do it at night! It's ten thousand times more convincing at night!

MK - People mover, Hall of presidents
Epcot- Figment , living with the land and Mexico boat ride with Donald duck !

Last edited:
Peoplemover, Living with the land, Great American movie ride (but wait has gotten longer)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter