What are your favorite things from 2010?

I'm grateful for many things...the hightlights:

*Meeting Cherinva and her friend for Dole Whips

*Getting an Ap for my birthday during our October Trip and being able to experience :santa: Christmas at WDW this week
*pirate: our first cruise next Sunday (Carnival) and going to 4 ports in the Caribbean
*new gadgets like my first cell phone (cheapy Tracphone)
*new suitcases---w/ the spinner wheels (our old set from 2001 had seen better days)

Thanks Belle....meeting you and your husband is on the top of my list also....

I, too am grateful for many things...

* Being healthy enough to go on PCC 2.0 and meeting a number of DISers
* Meeting/spending time with Sharon, Megan and Nicole
* Meeting Becky, Gav, Yvette and Emile, Mark, Louise, Jen, Heather, Dodie, Tracy..and many others
* Dancing with Todd at Wavebands
* Having a blast at the Twilight Meet
* Meeting Pete, Walter, John, Kevin, Corey, Julie, Teresa and Kathy
* Spending an amazing week with my girls

1. Our first DVC trip, at Animal Kingdom Jambo house.
2. My kids teaching me how to be a better person through their undaunted optimism and curiosity.
3. Finally having enough time elapse (4 years) of my wife's passing so I can look back at the great times we had together, and not dwell on what we're missing now. I can also tell stories to my kids about the great times Mommy and I had together.
4. Realizing it's okay to put me first every now and then.
5. Getting our story published in the Disney Memories book, as a fond memorial to my dear wife, who didn't have the health to take our kids to WDW, but is there with us in spirit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter