What are your go-to Fastpasses?

So I can book my Fastpass reservations this Saturday and usually I'm way more prepared but I haven't even thought about it until now! What are your must get Fastpasses?

We are all adults, so maybe that's why I haven't been as intense about it this trip. I also think I got spoiled since my last Disney trip was to Disneyland and MaxPass is so awesome. :rotfl2:

Robo's advice, as usual, is spot on. Beyond that, I personally think that you should use FP for any attraction that if you didn't get to do it on this trip, you would be hugely disappointed. We usually get a Haunted Mansion FP and I've been told repeatedly that it's a waste, but for us, missing HM would be a trip-ruiner so we do it!

The Animation Academy at Rafiki’s Planet Watch in AK offers FPs if you like the drawing classes.

FoP and KS would be the others for AK.

DHS-TSM, Rnrc, Tot would be my ideal three
Epcot-Soarin i would be hugely upset if we missed out on
AK-FOP and Everest (sometimes Safari depending on who i travel with)
MK-Since there are SO many attractions its hard to narrow down to just three. I probably would try for space, splash and peter pan's just because i love PoTC but the past two trips i was able to add that for a 4th fast pass (similar to buzz). Maybe Haunted Mansion if one of my original three isn't available

all of these are also contingent on if you plan to rope drop or do and EMH. if you are planning to RD avatar then you might as well use your three fp's for safari, everest and dinosaur or whatever your group preferences are. similar to epcot with the tiers

DHS - skip
AK- Safari
Epcot- Soarin
MK - Splash, SDMT and BTMRR

There used to be on this site a list of FP+ rankings based on what you likely should go after. Is that around somewhere?

and i revise my preferences since they just changed the tiers in DHS but i still would want either tower or rnrc as my choice for tier one, then i'd do a star tours tier 2.

Slinky--HS
FoP, Safaris, EE --AK
Soarin, Spaceship Earth--Epcot
7DMT, Thunder, Splash--MK

That's usually what we ALWAYS book at first. I fill in the rest later.

MK: I rope drop BTMRR and Splash, then FP Space Mountain 7DMR, Pirates
Epcot: Rope Drop Soarin and Single Rider Test Track. We FP Frozen, Mission Space, and Living with the Land
HS: (before star wars land) FP: TOT, Rockin Roller Coaster, Slinky Dog Dash. Now after Star Wars land: FP: TOT and Star Tours. Single Rider RnRC
AK: FP: FOP, Expedition Everest, Safari

So I can book my Fastpass reservations this Saturday and usually I'm way more prepared but I haven't even thought about it until now! What are your must get Fastpasses?

We are all adults, so maybe that's why I haven't been as intense about it this trip. I also think I got spoiled since my last Disney trip was to Disneyland and MaxPass is so awesome. :rotfl2:
MK- We book 7dmt, splash, thunder 9-12 and then try to get as many more asap.
Epcot, Test Track, Nemo, Spaceship Earth
DHS- SDD, ToT, RnR... obviously this won't work after Aug.
AK- FoP, Everest and either Kali or Safari

MK: We rope drop BTMR & Splash and ride over and over and then Pirates. SDMT, HM, & BTMR
Epcot: TT, SE, Figment (I love Figment - the dragon, the ride is terrible - and require at least 1 ride 😂)
HS: Haven't experienced the new tiers yet but will probably be Toy Story something.
AK: FOP, KS, Dinosaur

We generally go for enough days to guarantee two full days in each park so for our second day we choose headliners that we didn't choose the first day (expect FOP, we always choose FOP)!

Epcot - can’t go wrong with FP for FEA, TT, or Soarin’. Mission Space and Spaceship Earth are top priority tier twos. The Seas with Nemo and Friends is reasonable as well

AK - FoP, Kilimanjaro, EE, Kali. Recently I have seen Kali’s waits surpass FoP’s on the WDW app twice so it is definitely a FP ride if you want to ride it. EE is normally either same or slightly below Kali in wait times. However for me EE > Kali so I would get the EE FP. Kilimanjaro is amazing and great for everyone. It sees pretty long waits so FP it.

Epcot- Soarn'
AK- FOP or more realistically Safari
MGM- SSD or Roller Coaster
MK- PPF or more realistically Splash Mountain

Of note, Soarn' always seems to have a very long wait, while most others in Epcot are more reasonable.

Epcot- Soarn'
AK- FOP or more realistically Safari
MGM- SSD or Roller Coaster
MK- PPF or more realistically Splash Mountain

Of note, Soarn' always seems to have a very long wait, while most others in Epcot are more reasonable.
Really? I have been looking at WDW wait times for a week. Soarin and Frozen have the shortest of the big three and Test Track consistantly has the longest lines in EP. Today Soarin’s waits were consitently under or equal to 15 minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter