What are your hopes for Superbowl 2024?

Usually it seems like the half-time shows are so hectic either because they cost so much to produce and/or they want to jam as much different music into those few minutes as possible to reach a large audience.

I'm told if Kansas City Makes it, Taylor Swift is going to do a cameo for halftime.

They put up a heck of a fight last night.

Niners and Packers have played 3 of the last 5 playoff games close. Just throw the records and the seeds out when they play.
24-21, 13-10, 37-20, 23-20, 45-31. The niners have won all 5 between 2013-2024. The Niners don't seem to have much of an issue with Lambeau in the winter. In fact, in that 13-10 game, the Packers seemed to have more issue with the cold than did the Niners. The Packers won 4 of 5 between 1996-2002. They did not meet in the playoffs before 1996.

Fun Fact. The Patriots, Packers, and Niners all are tied for the lead with 37 playoff wins.
The Steelers and Cowboys have 36. The Niners can take the lead by themselves with a win next week. All the others are out. The Packers pulled ahead of the Cowboys by beating them. And the Niners pulled ahead of the Cowboys by beating the Packers.

The Niners have a great team. But depth is an issue as we saw last night. Samuels going out hurt them. Their edge on the DL was also out. His replacement is a drop off.

Last edited:
I don't follow football, only "my" team. I don't even know who the options are for them to play against. All I have to say is GO NINERS!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter