What are your interests?

- Disney (duh)
- Real Estate (buying; fantasy shopping for it; judging people's staging and pictures; threatening DH that I am about to buy another house)
-Tropical fish (love hate relationship)
- Excel spreadsheets because I am a nerd
- Travel

I have a whole other list of things that I am interested in but can't do right now due to physical limitations.

• Romantic stories
  • Explosives
  • Briefcases
  • Fishing
  • Carpentry
Is that the story where Jesus becomes the next James Bond?

The internet already has a picture:
images

What are your interests?​

• jigsaw puzzles
  • modern board and card games
  • cross-stitching
  • reading
  • anything to do with food (reading about food, cooking food, kitchen gadgets, eating out/trying new things)
  • apps (i have lots of little bits of downtime where I play quick games on my iPad while I wait)
  • colouring
  • Disney...of course, or I wouldn't be here, but I'm not SUPER into Disney...I just enjoy it
  • music/playlists (listening, not actually playing an instrument)
  • list-making of any kind (I love the research that goes into making a list even if it is a list I will never realistically use)
fantasy shopping for it
I love this term "fantasy shopping." One of my lists is just items I would "fantasy shop" for if we won the lottery...ha ha! It has everything from home items and travel to clothing and pets.

Hiking
Kayaking
Reading
Scrapbooking when I have time (which is never)
Spending time with my family (should be number one)
Board games

eta: Kind of odd that I did not put travel first, but that should be there.

running\working out
traveling\cruises
credit card churning for traveling
stock market
geopolitical news
baking
watching YouTube or Tic Toc dog videos. They are addictive.
Listening to financial podcasts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter