What are your plans this year for the 4th of July.

I'll be in Quebec City for a solo trip/vacation. I've never been before and no one else wanted to go, so solo trip it is. Hope to catch some Canada day celebrations!
Looks like a regular Thursday up here in Canada.
As for Canada 🇨🇦 Day we will be at the lake.
Canada's CANMNT should be playing that week in Copa America as well. It will be interesting to see if the celebration is even bigger because of that as well. (The USA will be playing that week as well, just an FYI). I hope Canada has wonderful weather on their national day.

I'll be at the shelter trying to comfort the dogs while the fireworks are going off all around them. I've done it for several years now. Not sure I'm actually accomplishing anything, but it has to be better than them being alone. I hope they take comfort in me being there and it helps at least a little bit.
I'm thankful there are wonderful people like you out there thinking of the animals during holidays. 😃

I'm thankful there are wonderful people like you out there thinking of the animals during holidays. 😃
Thanks. I don't do it alone, there are several people who do their best to help out. I'm the only one without a family that may make things harder for others to help as much as needed, but those animals are almost like family to me now. I love doing whatever I can for them to make their lives easier.

Well you know me. I'll be puling my usual shenanigans.

My neighbor Karen will just have to Grin and Bear it.

She complained about everything. Yelled at our guests. But mostly about the mess that we cleaned up within 10 minutes afterwards. So I'm thinking of getting a couple of these bad boys just for her.

Last edited:
We'll be in Iceland so will miss the celebrations this year. We used to go to our pool each year for the fourth. They do a spectacular fireworks show.

Oh, you’ll like this Buzz. We’re about to purchase tickets to the Copa America quarterfinal game in Dallas for that weekend. Not so sure I want to be in Dallas in July, but at least the stadium is air conditioned!

stay home to keep an eye out for smoke with the industrial sprinklers at the ready.

I’ll be leaving Disneyland in the morning and heading to LA to spend a few days. I’ve never been to LA or California for that matter, so anyone have any suggestions on what I should do in LA on July 4th?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter