What are Your Top 3 Disney World RESORT Restaurants?

We haven’t tried that many but so far:

1. Olivia’s
2. Sanaa
3. Whispering Canyon breakfast (the dinner menu doesn’t appeal to me so I haven’t tried it)

Limited to three resort restaurants - could easily list more favorites.

1. Topolino's at the Riviera Resort
  • Dinner is delicious, variety of entree options, view is amazing
  • Character Breakfast - entertaining, food options are excellent
  • Enjoy cocktails at the bar or on the outdoor patio - well prepared cocktails, add an appetizer or dessert
2. Toledos in Gran Destino Tower at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
  • Salvador Dali, surrealist, influenced decor is beautiful and interesting
  • Spanish inspired menu with small plates to entrees
  • Expansive wine list
  • Stop at the Dahlia Lounge and the Barcelona Lounge to view the decor and order a cocktail
3. Boma at Animal Kingdom Lodge
  • Wonderful buffet with a variety of foods to sample - carved meats, soups and stews, vegetables, grains, and an assortment of desserts
  • Opportunity to try new foods and flavor combinations - sample a small amount and go back for seconds of your favorites
  • Great decor and theming
  • Take in the views of the savannah and watch the animals after your dinner
Love your descriptions as to why you like. So nice.

Boma
Jiko
California Grill for food quality + view, Steakhouse 71 for slightly less quality but more moderate pricing.

This changes yearly for us. But right now.

Flying fish
Citricos
Topalino

Honor mention: Il Mulino

1. Flying Fish at the Boardwalk. Restaurant is gorgeous, service outstanding, food delicious. Love an evening stroll around the Boardwalk.
  2. Jiko at Animal Kingdom Lodge. Service and food are spectacular. I especially enjoy trying the South African wines. Sitting at the 'cooking place' and interacting with the chefs preparing some apps and desserts is really cool. I also think the whole AK resort is fun to explore.
  3. Narcoossee's at Grand Floridian. If you're able to time with fireworks, it's perfection. Great menu. Love the coastal vibe in there. Pre-dinner drinks at Enchanted Rose are fun.
Disney Springs mentions: Boathouse (love sitting outside at the dockside bar) and Wine Bar George (enjoy finding new wines to try, food is phenomenal, and hospitality is second to none).

Slightly off property honorable mention: Bull & Bear at the Waldorf Astoria. This is more of a date night / special occasion type restaurant for me. Not that I wouldn't go on some random Tuesday but it's a more leisurely meal with a lot of tableside preparations.

1) Shula's - in the Dolphin
2) Blue Zoo - also in the Dolphin
3) Kimonos - Sushi bar in the Swan

The previous poster mentioned Bull & Bear at the Waldorf Astoria. I have not been yet, but its highly recommended by just about everyone. Its also an entirely different level of food and service, akin to Victoria and Albert's. (AAA four Diamond vs five at VAs)

1. Yachtsman Steakhouse
2. Flying Fish
3. Gone but not forgotten: Flagler's. I still can taste the alligator I got there back in 1989.

Of course, this is subject to change, but as of our last trip in December.

1. Raglan Road
2. Narcoossees
3. Toledo

These are all pretty close but that Bread & Butter Pudding at RR just put it over the top. I don't always order dessert but I still dream about that one.:cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter