What are your top 3 restaurants?

1) Victoria and Albert's. (Having gotten the obvious out of the way.....)
2) Shula's, Dolphin
3) The California Grill, Contemporary
4) Il Mulino, Swan

I've listed FOUR in anticipation of number one scaring off most of America due to price point :).

All personal opinion, I'm not necessarily right, no one else is necessarily wrong.

1. The Plaza
2. Pecos Bill....I love piling all that junk on the nachos
3. Turkey Legs (all).....lol sorry I couldn't help it

I can't name just 3. Here are our favorites up to this point at the parks and resorts,

MK - Crystal Palace breakfast, LTT lunch, BOG dinner or Tony's dinner.

Epcot - Tutto lunch, CR lunch or dinner, Le Cellier dinner, Chefs dinner.

DHS - 50's PTC dinner.

AK - TH breakfast, Rainforest Cafe lunch.

AKL - Boma breakfast or dinner.

WL - WCC breakfast.

FW - Trail's End Buffet breakfast.

YC - Captain's Grille breakfast.

1. Artist's Point beautiful location, beautiful menu - I live for the cobbler
2. Rose & Crown - we are incurable anglophiles
3. Whispering Canyon - great menu, a lot of fun
4. Garden Grill - always good, fresh food. Great character interaction.
California Grill was our overwhelming favorite for years, but the last 2 times we have gone it has been "tired". Very sad.
We are trying some new restaurants this trip, fingers crossed that we find new favorites.

1. Boma* (WAS our all time favorite, until our last meal there. It was beyond crazy crowded, with rude people, uncontrolled children, and CM's doing nothing about it. We sadly won't go back unless we decide to do a 4:30pm dinner or some other very non-traditional dining time.)
2. Yak and Yeti (lunch or dinner)
3. Sunshine Seasons (lunch) for the fact that my veggie loving family can find a wide range of good, easy, fast food that's gets us back out into the park faster!

Excluding V&A here are my favorites.

1. Blue Zoo
  2. Narcoossee's
  3. Citricos

1. Ohana
2. Crystal Palace Breakfast
2. Wolfgang Puck Express
Headed to California Grill on our next trip and I have a feeling it will make my top 3!

Love the following: 1. Il Mulino (Best Italian) 2. The Boathouse (Superior Experience) 3. Raglan Road (Superior Bread Pudding)

We've never eaten at any Signature Restaurants, so here is our list from the regular places.

1.'Ohana Dinner
2. Cape May Dinner
3. BOG Lunch

I'm going to do this a bit differently because my top three depends on which meal we are talking about.

For breakfast,
1. Olivia's
2. Crystal Palace
3. Cape May Café

For lunch,
1. BOG
2. San Angel Inn
3. Whispering Canyon Cafe

For dinner,
1. Le Cellier
2. Cali Grill
3. Raglan Road

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter