What are your top 3 smells in WDW

pandapants77

best actor = jake gyllenhaal
What are your top three smells on the walt Disney world property?
Mine are 1 slash mountain water 2 main street fresh cookie smell 3 the smell of sun screen on about every person in wdw

1. The water in Pirates, Splash, in the fountains. It just smells so wonderfully different!
2. The smell of Port Orleans Riverside. I just think "I'm home."
3. The air in general. It smells fantastic.

1. Pop Century Food Court.
2. Goofy's Candy Shop in MK.
3. POTC.

They need a WDW candle, seriously.
It would be lit in my room, all the time.
I don't even know how you would describe disney scent...
I was walking through the hall at school one day and it smelled like Disney, strangely.

1. The inside of Splash & Pirates
2. Soarin'
3. The Monorails xD

1. the Poly, it smells amazing there, especially on the beach:-)
2. Main Street popcorn
3. Soarin' when you go through the orange grove:cloud9:

1. the smell on most water rides (splash, pirates, etc)
2. goofys candy shop smell
3. the popcorn on main street

I basically love the smell everywhere in WDW :D
one day I walked into the school caf and it smelled like somewhere in disney world, so I was all "IT SMELLS LIKE DISNEY WORLD IN HERE!" and my friend just stared at me. she just doensn't get it xD

one day I walked into the school caf and it smelled like somewhere in disney world, so I was all "IT SMELLS LIKE DISNEY WORLD IN HERE!" and my friend just stared at me. she just doensn't get it xD

I've SO done that before! I didn't want to leave the shop because it smelled like Disney!!

I love the smell of ALL the food, esp. at the food court in PoP.
The smell in that one scene in Mickey's PhilharMagic that they spray out where Donald is in Beauty in the Beast.
I really like the smell of the outside air. Much different than the "pudding" we breathe here in Houston LOL. Humidity is home to me :P.

I agree with all the above and add the giant turkey leg stand smell! YUMMY although I have never had one;)

did you guys know that hte reason you can be in a store or something and think, "this smells like the lobby of the tower of terror" or something is because the part of your brain that stores memories is right next to the part that recognizes smells? So smell and memories are tied together more closely than memories than any other sense.

did you guys know that hte reason you can be in a store or something and think, "this smells like the lobby of the tower of terror" or something is because the part of your brain that stores memories is right next to the part that recognizes smells? So smell and memories are tied together more closely than memories than any other sense.

Yep.
That's why for my last Disney trip, I bought a specific scent of body wash to use (Pineapple).

Now when I use the body wash, I'm instantly transported back to WDW.

I learned that trick after I used a specific body wash from camp for a couple of weeks, I got very claustrophobic remembering the tiny showers from camp xD

Yep.
That's why for my last Disney trip, I bought a specific scent of body wash to use (Pineapple).

Now when I use the body wash, I'm instantly transported back to WDW.

I learned that trick after I used a specific body wash from camp for a couple of weeks, I got very claustrophobic remembering the tiny showers from camp xD

I do that too! I have one from YEARS ago that reminds me of my first trip to the beach. I almost never use it cause I don't want to run out.

Turkey legs
main street candy shop
all the water in general

PosessedEeyore said:
1. the smell on most water rides (splash, pirates, etc)
2. goofys candy shop smell
3. the popcorn on main street
one day I walked into the school caf and it smelled like somewhere in disney world, so I was all "IT SMELLS LIKE DISNEY WORLD IN
HERE!" and my friend just stared at me. she just doensn't get itxD
that happens to me way to much

-Main Street Ice Cream Parlor
-Grand Floridian Lobby
-Beauty and the Beast scene from Mickey's Philharmagic

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter