What are your top 5 most favorite books of all time?

I love all of your book picks, but have never heard of Liar's Poker by Michael Lewis. I'll have to check that one out!
Liar’s Poker is what got Michael Lewis started. There’s been talk about a movie version for a long time.

I will add another to my list that I just finished recently:

Empire of the Summer Moon. Awesome book!

I see so many people put Lord of the Rings books. I absolutly loved the first and thouugh I don't want to spoil for anybody but at this point with the movies and etc.
But I will still be vague.
I feel like I am the only one who when one of the main characters died read about five more pages and said No way I can't read this many more pages without that character. Did no one else feel this way?
It was like 20 years later I found out that the rest of the book had him.

Last edited:
I see so many people put Lord of the Rings books. I absolutly loved the first and thouugh I don't want to spoil for anybody but at this point with the movies and etc.
But I will still be vague.
I feel like I am the only one who when one of the main characters died read about five more pages and said No way I can't read this many more pages without that character. Did no one else feel this way?
It was like 20 years later I found out that the. rest of the book might have had him.
Uh... yeah. You might want to revisit the series :)

Last edited:

A Tale of Two Cities-Dickens
The Forever War-Haldeman
Pride and Prejudice-Austen
Catcher In the Rye-Salinger
The Bell Jar-Plath
Little Women-Alcott
Heart of Darkness-Conrad

I am a sucker for Victorian prose but not only.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter