What are your top 5?

Personal favorites...
-California Grill (lot of conflicting reports on this one but I've been many times, love the food and think the atmosphere/view are fantastic)
-Le Cellier (only complaint is how loud it can get due to small space/how crowded the tables are in non-COVID times)
-Boma (genuinely great)

Also worth noting that we had one of the *best* burgers we've had anywhere at Three Bridges (at Coronado Springs) -- definitely recommend!

If everything were open again:
Flying Fish chef’s counter
Californla Grill
Citrocos
’Ohana
Le Cellier - linner so we don’t leave the park and round off evening at the Wine Cave in Italy
Sanaa
Trattoria al Forno for breakfast and Gluten Free dinner

Special shoutout to the Monorail Dine Around....

Mike

I love lists like these. It is always interesting to see what others think.
For us it would be ...
1. Morimoto
2. Narcoossees
3.California Grill - especially brunch if starts back up.
4. Jaleo
5. Raglan Road
I can't stop...
6. Sanaa
7. Biergarten
8. Via Napoli (pizza)
9.Shula's
10. Wine Bar George

Raglan Road
Boathouse
TRex
Rainforest Cafe - AK
ESPN

I guess you can tell we're not really interested in dinners - LOL

I tried, I really did. After much backspacing and re-typing, I'm giving up. I can't narrow it down to only five.

As they do with their resorts, Disney does an excellent job of making the experience at each restaurant unique to the point that comparison (and therefore ranking) is very difficult.

We only have a top 3 but my Husband asks me to make these every trip:

1. Kona Café (Breakfast)
2. Prime Time Café
3. Via Napoli

This trip we are trying Homecomin, Wine Bar George, Kimono's and Le Cellier.

I love lists like these. It is always interesting to see what others think.
For us it would be ...
1. Morimoto
2. Narcoossees
3.California Grill - especially brunch if starts back up.
4. Jaleo
5. Raglan Road
I can't stop...
6. Sanaa
7. Biergarten
8. Via Napoli (pizza)
9.Shula's
10. Wine Bar George
LOL. Works for me. I was originally going to ask for tope ten!

We normally stay CL and prefer snacking now rather than sit down, but these always end up on the must do list for a variety of reasons
  1. Cali Grill- definitely brunch but dinner is good too
  2. Jiko
  3. Grand Floridian Cafe
  4. Boma
  5. Geyser Point
bonus: Nomad Lounge

Raglan Road
Sci-Fi Diner
Yak and Yeti
Biergarten
Hoop Di Doo Review (this is more show than sit down, but it is easily my favorite dinner when visiting WDW)...not sure if it will be open by June

I tried, I really did. After much backspacing and re-typing, I'm giving up. I can't narrow it down to only five.

As they do with their resorts, Disney does an excellent job of making the experience at each restaurant unique to the point that comparison (and therefore ranking) is very difficult.
So true! I easily could have listed 10. Disney does such a great job. This year we are trying some new locations like Beaches and Cream, Boathouse and Sanaa. We want to try new locations on each trip, but we will always have our 2-3 staples that we do on every trip because of tradition.

The Wave
California Grill
Chef de France
Brown Derby
Biergarten for a buffet

I made a ressie for Tiffens and asked for the food allergies menu. And had to walk out. FYI, if you have a seafood allergy, I would tell you to not go here. I soooo wanted to try it.
FYI from personal experience. You don't have to stick to the allergen menu. I've requested diary-free versions of things on the menu and often it can be done. Next time you might ask if what you liked on the menu can be done seafood-free - I have been accommodated by chefs who will swap a sauce or cook part of my meal in a clean pan rather than with the rest of the batch. It helps to eat early or late rather than busiest time. Hope you're able to find more options that suit your tastes and dietary requirements.

In no particular order:

Le Cellier
California Grill
Yachtsman Steakhouse
Boathouse
Crystal Palace (Pooh's Puffed French Toast is to die for)

Our current favorites in no particular order.

1. Le Cellier (The cheese soup makes an awesome dip for the bread).
2. Raglan Road (We always go about 1/2hr before the show starts).
3. Liberty Tree Tavern
4. The Boathouse
5. Homecoming (The food is crazy heavy but so damn good).

Honorable mentions:
-BOG for atmosphere. I don’t care for the pre fix menu.
-Nomads Lounge. Great for relaxing in the AC with a couple of drinks and snacks.
-The Polite Pig. It’s not really table service but the food is excellent! We always sneak in lunch over here.
- City Works.

In my experience, food quality and service are hit or miss everywhere at Disney. Your best meal one trip might well be your worst meal the next trip. But atmosphere is reliable and consistent --- and we really like the unique Disney atmospheres that you can't get back home. Thus, our must-do list focuses much more on ambiance and nostalgia. For us, it wouldn't be a Disney trip without:

(1) San Angel Inn
(2) Biergarten
(3) Il Mulino (this is the exception --- we go for the consistently excellent food)
(4) Sci-Fi Cafe
(5) Le Cellier or Teppan Edo

We normally stay CL and prefer snacking now rather than sit down, but these always end up on the must do list for a variety of reasons
  1. Cali Grill- definitely brunch but dinner is good too
  2. Jiko
  3. Grand Floridian Cafe
  4. Boma
  5. Geyser Point
bonus: Nomad Lounge
Have you been to Geyser Point in Summer? I know it's outside, and looks awesome - but sitting outside in June makes me cringe lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter