• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What are your wishes and/or resolutions for 2024?

We truly wish for a healthy 2024.

I don't mean to be dismissive of those that wish for that but I get the feeling some will say it just to say it. But for me and my family we really, really wish for a healthy 2024. With one DD dealing with endometriosis ending with a surgery in December. and another DD who had a brain tumor removed in November and is still in recovery. It has been rough and we have received a ton of support from fellow DISers. Thank you!

We truly wish for a healthy 2024.

I don't mean to be dismissive of those that wish for that but I get the feeling some will say it just to say it. But for me and my family we really, really wish for a healthy 2024. With one DD dealing with endometriosis ending with a surgery in December. and another DD who had a brain tumor removed in November and is still in recovery. It has been rough and we have received a ton of support from fellow DISers. Thank you!
Sending you positive vibes my dude, especially as someone whose wife has dealt with endometriosis. It’s horrible.

My three wishes:

1. That the current wars in the world stop and be resolved by peace treaties (and not lead to WW3).

2. That religious people and non religious people truly respect each other's beliefs and not belittle each other (as many do today).

3. That the Disboards community gives a professional soccer match a chance in 2024 by watching an entire match (whether in person or simply on tv).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter