What attraction do you dislike but your family insists on or vice versa?

I am not a fireworks person (can take them or leave them). Just as soon avoid them and the crowds.

They love the fireworks, when they are there we usually go to at least one if not all of them.

Other than that it's usually the other way around. I like way more stuff than they do.

I don't like the Toy Story ride. I don't think it's worth the wait or the hype. My DD & DH love it. I let them ride while I look around in the shops.

I love Dinosaur but my whole family hates it. I make a deal with my oldest. If she rides Dinosaur I'll do the boring Movie Ride with her :)

My daughter always insists on Journey into Imagination, and I just suffer through it.

My DW hates Dinosaur but I drag her onto it because I love it. She likes the Mad Tea Party but you can't get me on those cups to save my life. I get super motion sick so she skips it if she doesn't have someone to go with.

My family LOVES Star Tours. As for me, :sick: I just enjoy a relaxing few minutes sitting on a nice bench and wait while they ride.

The Beauty and the Beast show :/ Loved the movie, but for some reason I cannot sit through the show! When my family does the show, I ride Tower of Terror haha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter