What bed do you use for 5 in one bedrooms?

mrsp1030

DIS Veteran
If you sleep 5 in one bedrooms at BCV or VWL, what bed do you use? Do you just bring a sleeping bag or do you bring a inflatable mattress? It would be for a child age 10. TIA.

I agree, aerobeds are nice and better than just using a sleeping bag. However, if you're flying, like we usually do, you might want to think about an ultralight sleeping pad (https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_...eeping+pad&rh=i:aps,k:ultralight+sleeping+pad). They're really compact when folded up compared to an aerobed or sleeping bag. It's comfortable enough even for adults, so would be fine for a 10 year old. Unless you're flying southwest, you have to pay for luggage, so we try to minimize everything we bring.

I agree, aerobeds are nice and better than just using a sleeping bag. However, if you're flying, like we usually do, you might want to think about an ultralight sleeping pad (https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=ultralight+sleeping+pad&rh=i:aps,k:ultralight+sleeping+pad). They're really compact when folded up compared to an aerobed or sleeping bag. It's comfortable enough even for adults, so would be fine for a 10 year old. Unless you're flying southwest, you have to pay for luggage, so we try to minimize everything we bring.

Great idea. I will consider this option. Luckily, my traveling DH has elevated status on multiple airlines so we don't need to worry about luggage costs these days.

Back in the days before OKW got the sleeper chair, 4 college friends and I flew to Disney and stayed in a 1 bedroom. My friends got the beds, and I took the cushions from the sofa bed and lined them up on the ground to form a pallet. Housekeeping provided extra sheets and a blanket and there were plenty of extra pillows to use. It was actually pretty comfortable since they have really thick cushions on the sofas. Maybe do that in combo with the sleeping bag?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter