What brand is your front load washer if you have had no problems??

weeluvdisney

Mouseketeer
Washer died. Third one in 15 years. If you have a front loading washer and you have had it for a while and havent had any problems, what brand is it? I have been looking at consumer research and reviews and have no idea what to buy. My current washer is top loading Maytag, had Frigidaire that didn't last.I'm tired of spending hundreds of dollars like this is a disposable item! PLease help, we have to go in the morning because I have 10 loads of laundry to do.:eek:

We have an Amana. Never had a minute of trouble with it. :)

I have the Kenmore Elite...It can wash a load in 18 minutes!!!! I love it. I love the deep purple color too!!!

Samsung VRT FL with night wash/dry feature - love it - no problems, but read the other thread as it's full of info and the OP there just purchased a Samsung.

Have Samsung, only had it for a year, works great no problems.

Another Samsung front loader owner here (mine are bright cherry red....if I can't have the sportscar, I'm going to have a hot washer! :rotfl:). I love it!

I love, love, love my Amana Tandem 7300. We purchased it right after we bought the house in late 2010. Not one problem with it, no odd mildew smells or anything like that either.

I've had our LG WM3875 washer & matching dryer for 2 years and love them. Only complaint is that with front loaders you can't soak your whites. Our electric and water bills both went down after purchasing them. :)

Mine is a Kenmore going on 8 years. I don't know if that helps, though, I think they have different companies manufacture them for Sears.

We have an LG front loader washer/dryer set that we bought 5 years ago. Not a lick of trouble from either one and we use them hard. I wash probably 1-2 loads a day plus cloth diapers and heavy horse winter blankets, halters, etc.

-Astrid

I forgot to add to my post we've had our Amana 7 or 8 years. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter