What building for Poly DVC studio?

Imamom2

Mouseketeer
What building should we request for the DVC Poly studio? This will be our first stay at Poly and I know that DVC has different buildings. We are in a standard studio. Thanks all

Tokelau is always our favorite- it’s closest to Grand Ceremonial House (lobby) and the Oasis pool. But if you’re spending a lot time at Epcot, Pago Pago is a good shout since it’s closest to the TTC, but you run the risk of getting a parking lot view. Moorea is kind of in the middle of those two, it’s also where the Lake View rooms are so if that’s your booking category you’ll mostly likely be in that building. Honestly there’s no bad building IMO, just depends what you prioritize.

Tokelau is always our favorite- it’s closest to Grand Ceremonial House (lobby) and the Oasis pool. But if you’re spending a lot time at Epcot, Pago Pago is a good shout since it’s closest to the TTC, but you run the risk of getting a parking lot view. Moorea is kind of in the middle of those two, it’s also where the Lake View rooms are so if that’s your booking category you’ll mostly likely be in that building. Honestly there’s no bad building IMO, just depends what you prioritize.
Second Tokelau as the choice if being close to the main building and DVC side pool are your priority … if being close to the TTC Moorea is our choice

We like Tokelau because it's so close to the pool and hot tub. Honestly we do standard and find them all okay and I just think of the parking lot view as the monorail view which my youngest loves. Just an FYI laundry is in the Moorea building.

Thanks everyone! So if we are going to Epcot we should walk to TTC? I didn't realize it would be that close. We are going in the end of August so we will be in Epcot for F&W. We usually stay at BWV or BC so we are used to walking into Epcot. DH really wanted to stay at Poly because he plays golf every trip. He really likes LBV and Magnolia courses and is looking forward to playing the Palm. I am going to request Tokelau, but it's good to know that the options are all good.

Last edited:
Yes we walk to TTC … you can get on the resort loop but then you have to switch trains to get to Epcot at the TTC anyway …Tokelau is easy walk to TTC as well

I used to love Moreau, because it was so close to the ferry boat, which is how I enjoyed going to/from the MK.

We were in Moorea standard view last August. Very easy walk to ferry boat as well as monorail to Epcot. Only downside is that to get food at the Poly I had to walk outside during the summer storm that came through end of August.

We always wind up with Pago Pago. I would prefer Tokelau for the pool access but Pago Pago has it perks as I think it is closer to the TTC and the parking lot is right there.

We liked Moorea because being close to the TTC was more important to us than being close to the pools or ceremonial house.

Our first stay at the Poly was in Tokelau which we loved because it's closer to the pool (like, steps from our room) and GCH. Our last trip (Sept '23) we got Moorea and were kind of bummed UNTIL we realized what a skip and a jump it was to TTC. The difference in the distances to the pool and main building were minimal, plus I like to do laundry while we're there so there you go. Either is great, have not stayed in Pago Pago. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter