What cake flavor(s) did you have?

DISNEY*lover

DIS Veteran
Hey all! So I'm going to request a cake tasting during our planning session but they all sound so darn yummy! So here's my question... what cake flavor(s) and filling(s) did you have? :surfweb:

We had chocolate chip cake with chocolate mousse filling. Very very good!

Top: Chocolate with peanut butter mousse

Middle: red velvet with cream cheese

Bottom: chocolate with chocolate peanut butter cup mousse

We had yellow cake with Bavarian cream and fresh raspberries, marble cake with peanut butter cup mousse, and marble cake with raspberry mousse.

i had boring yellow cake with almond flavor..but it was YUMMY!!!!

We had boring yellow cake with chocolate mousse. It was really good. Most mousse fillings aren't very chocolatey and this one was.

Top layer: chocolate with peanut butter cup filling

Bottom layer: white with raspberry mousse and fresh raspberry

Both were delicious!

we had two layers with kaluha creme with chocolate cake and one layer of tropical creme with yellow cake. both were very yummy! in fact i'd love to have a piece of each now. ^_^

Top: yellow cake with tropical mousse

Middle: almond cake with amaretto mousse

Bottom: Chocolate cake with bavarian cream and fresh strawberries

Chocolate cake with amaretto mousse filling.

MMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

we are doing chocolate cake with white chocolate mousse and fresh raspberries and almond cake with amaretto mousse and fresh strawberries. I can't wait! I know it will be delicious!

we had carrot cake with cream cheese and chocolate cake with white chocolate mousse and they were both so yummy

We had almond cake on all or one of our layer can't remember right now lol:lmao:

The almond cake they used too much almond extract for my taste it was so overpowering.

Other than that the cake was nicely decorated
We had the standard package but we added a 3rd layer for $115 dollars and it really did make the cake look better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter