What can I say? Cat's love computers

My cat also loves computers too and every time my mom is trying to use her computer my cat will try to leap on the keyboard and try to type with his paws. And when I have my computer my cat will also play with the mouse and also likes to walk across the keyboard and I used to think it was funny but not so much anymore. My cat also loves remote controls and when my parents watch TV my cat likes to press buttons and change channels on the TV. And sometimes he will even turn the TV off without warning and I don't know why my cat is obsessed with computers and TV remote controls but he is. And another thing my cat does is when I listen to Pandora in the mornings my cat LIKES to dance to the music and he dances to Engelbert Humperdinck and Tom Jones and Hank Williams too. But also certain celebrities scare him like crazy like Billy Joel but one celebrity my cat has a big fear of is Jeremy Renner and every time I play Jeremy Renner's music or even looking at a photo of Jeremy Renner freaks my cat out for some unknown reason. But computers are my cat's big obsession right now

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter