• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What can kids do at restaurants?

AmandaK

Earning My Ears
At the restaurants, like Coral Reef, Le Cellie, and Tony's, are there coloring menus that they give the kids with crayons?

yes, most sit down restaurants have coloring menus/crayons... but it doesn't hurt to bring a small supply of your own just in case... we also like bendaroos for restaurant time...

My DD is now 8, but since she was little I always had a small activity pack with me for when we went out to eat or had to wait anywhere where she could get bored and restless. I usually had a smallish bag with stickers, crayons and coloring in sheets and anything else that was small and portable. I rotated the contents whenever we had used it so that there was some variety. You can actually download and print sheets from www.themouseforless.com - it is great to have the Disney themed things for them while you are there. By the way, I still use the pack; it has just evolved into wordsearches, crosswords and other things.

You should probably bring your own just in case. Disney is cutting small things out so quickly that it's possible such things could disappear at any time.

These usually is colouring of some sort and I always go prepared but find DD is happy watching people in her new surroundings or playing with the napkins!

You should probably bring your own just in case. Disney is cutting small things out so quickly that it's possible such things could disappear at any time.

It's true - we just returned frm a week long trip and at many of the restaurants, all they offered for coloring the kids menu was one blue crayon. Our servied joked about it at The Wave the first night and this also occurred at a few other places.

I would agree. Better to take care of it yourself rather than rely on Disney. Pick up a few colouring books at a Dollar store before you go and you'l be set for the week.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter