What car services do you DVCers

paults

HOME IS WHERE BWV IS
use from MCO to resort. Just car /towncar services, I know about the buses.

use from MCO to resort. Just car /towncar services, I know about the buses.
I’ve been using Tiffany Town Car for several years now…. They have been absolutely wonderful every time… even with last minute changes…. I use them 3 times a year

I have used Mears, and would NEVER use them again....
I have used destination MCO with fair to great results.....
However, Lately I have been using Lyft, requesting and SUV, and having good to great results for about 75 % of the price of MCO, without any of the hassle of pre booking of cancelation fees...

Another vote for Tiffany Towncars - we have been using them since 2009. We always have great experiences with them and have recommended them to friends who have also been very happy.

If it's just DW and me, Uber/Lyft. They pick you up right outside baggage claim, and we've never had to wait more than 5 minutes. About half the price of a car service. For an actual car service, we've always had good experiences with Tiffany Town Car.

Used Lyft to get from MCO to resort, resort to dinner at other resort, restaurant to park and recently in Charlotte, SC. Be sure to wait until you arrive before booking. Airlines/flights can be unpredictable.

I'm going to try out GearFusion in Nov. I typically rent a car if we fly, but we have one night at Riviera before our cruise and then 5 nights at BLT once we get back.

I'm going to try out GearFusion in Nov. I typically rent a car if we fly, but we have one night at Riviera before our cruise and then 5 nights at BLT once we get back.
Never heard of that one, Looks like they started in 2021. Interesting name for a car service, I'll give them that. Prices seem lower than average, I'd be very interested to hear your experience after your trip!

No, it is pretty much on par,
if the service is as good as described here that’s a good value
Compared to UBER it's pricey....they even have a limit on the number of bags allowed so we'd end up paying extra. We don't typically overpack but sometimes we have 1 extra bag that we check full of beer / booze / food - Uber doesn't charge extra for bags (you just order the appropriate size car to hold your bags). Uber is a fraction of the price and they pick you up right outside and drop you at your resort doorstep in record time. I don't see any extra value in a car service that costs 3x the price. But go for it my friend!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter